Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I'm just saying... this is just gorgeous.  I would be all over this if her next album was going somewhere in this direction, not to say I would be opposed a new incarnation of "Like A Virgin" (or any other classic) in similar vein to this on her next tour!! 

The extraordinary thing about Like a Virgin is the capacity to get each reinterpretation a different charm and yet always mantaining its own personality, musicaly and liricaly... it can be sad, it can be funny, sexy or passionate it's always coherent and always amazingly different. The matter of real classics...   :Madonna025:

(I like the idea of an unplugged kind of project, but at the moment I'm honestly desperate for new music and ideas)

meow! You know what is odd when she as on the Jonathan Ross show and they were talking about Lola moving to college he said are you going to get a cat M said she hates cats. lol and now suddenly she likes cats. LOL

Hmmm? I'm not sure just because she used the filter to give her cat ears and nose, means she likes cats anymore.  Madonna seems to be more of a Dog person, since for years, we've seen her have dogs in her life (and no, I'm not talking about the "men" in her life. LOL! )  :smile:

Hmmm? I'm not sure just because she used the filter to give her cat ears and nose, means she likes cats anymore.  Madonna seems to be more of a Dog person, since for years, we've seen her have dogs in her life (and no, I'm not talking about the "men" in her life. LOL! )  :smile:

Chiquita, Rosita, Pepito... And of course Gypsy Rosa Lee and Olga!!.

it's just not that last year or so she was seen wearing cat sweaters, and some years ago she had a cat hat on going to kabbalah even though yes she does seem more like a dog person.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic