Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

FIRE FIRE FIRE.

She hit all the right notes and correct key! 

Hoping for a full studio version in the future!

Long live Madonna + Britney  :hearteyes:

Bless you, but it's never going to happen. The filer alone is just embarrassing, but I must say the fact she's willing to sing with a guitar without any vocal effects is so promising.  While I don't mind how she filters her voice on her recent albums/tours, I'd love to hear her sing more raw.   She's a better singer than she used to be, so she deserves to prove she's a better live singer than her earlier days. 

Keep in mind, I do think she sounded pretty damn good during the Virgin Tour, but Who's That Girl Tour had a lot of bad vocals.  Blond Ambition as epic as it was, was a lot of smoke an mirrors, and I feel like after the Girlie Show, she was hiding her voice behind a lot of effects or pre-recorded vocals. 

Bless you, but it's never going to happen. The filer alone is just embarrassing, but I must say the fact she's willing to sing with a guitar without any vocal effects is so promising.  While I don't mind how she filters her voice on her recent albums/tours, I'd love to hear her sing more raw.   She's a better singer than she used to be, so she deserves to prove she's a better live singer than her earlier days. 

Keep in mind, I do think she sounded pretty damn good during the Virgin Tour, but Who's That Girl Tour had a lot of bad vocals.  Blond Ambition as epic as it was, was a lot of smoke an mirrors, and I feel like after the Girlie Show, she was hiding her voice behind a lot of effects or pre-recorded vocals. 

Madonna's vocals are an enigma by which I am forever mystified and enamored. Loved it, loathed it, despised it, rejoiced for it, and now... respect and understand it so much!

Although I appreciate her post-Evita vocals (and major props to ROL and AL vocals; anything beyond COADF vocals for me is just MEH...... well I digress)... I would prefer and sell all of my assets to hear her guttural, breathy, hoarse vocals from 1985 to 1993. WTGT vocals are everything, way better and way more passionate than BAT vocals. GST was one her BEST vocal performances. I don't care if it's imperfect, I care that it's passionate, raw, energized, and guttural. 

Madonna's vocals are an enigma by which I am forever mystified and enamored. Loved it, loathed it, despised it, rejoiced for it, and now... respect and understand it so much!

Although I appreciate her post-Evita vocals (and major props to ROL and AL vocals; anything beyond COADF vocals for me is just MEH...... well I digress)... I would prefer and sell all of my assets to hear her guttural, breathy, hoarse vocals from 1985 to 1993. WTGT vocals are everything, way better and way more passionate than BAT vocals. GST was one her BEST vocal performances. I don't care if it's imperfect, I care that it's passionate, raw, energized, and guttural. 

I don't really disagree with you. I actually loved her early voice. For me, she sounded pretty great during LAV tour.  WTG was hit and miss, but I still loved it.  "Live To Tell" was a pretty bad live vocal on the Who's That Girl Tour.  She had a few other bad vocals on BAT.  With Girlie Show, it was more obvious she was using pre-recorded vocals but at the same time had some great vocals.  She's managed to have great vocals on her future tours, but more and more she's relied on pre-reocrded vocals.  I certainly don't discredit her for that, but when I hear her sing songs like "Sooner or Later" (at the Oscars) and "Lament" on RIT among other songs (usually less production type songs) she sounds best.  She's sang a few songs with guitar on Instagram where she sounded great. It only proves she has the chops to sing well when she wants to. I've always knew that.  She's not perfect.  I don't expect perfect, but at the same time I do enjoy when she sings songs where she doesn't have all the magic behind it. I love when she's raw and less perfect.

I don't really disagree with you. I actually loved her early voice. For me, she sounded pretty great during LAV tour.  WTG was hit and miss, but I still loved it.  "Live To Tell" was a pretty bad live vocal on the Who's That Girl Tour.  She had a few other bad vocals on BAT.  With Girlie Show, it was more obvious she was using pre-recorded vocals but at the same time had some great vocals.  She's managed to have great vocals on her future tours, but more and more she's relied on pre-reocrded vocals.  I certainly don't discredit her for that, but when I hear her sing songs like "Sooner or Later" (at the Oscars) and "Lament" on RIT among other songs (usually less production type songs) she sounds best.  She's sang a few songs with guitar on Instagram where she sounded great. It only proves she has the chops to sing well when she wants to. I've always knew that.  She's not perfect.  I don't expect perfect, but at the same time I do enjoy when she sings songs where she doesn't have all the magic behind it. I love when she's raw and less perfect.

Pretty well said. Yup! 

And that's why it's such a mystery and a magical thing for me!  :cute:

madonna When Mercy Says She’s gonna BOUNCE â€â™‚â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€â€â™€She Means it!!

this is the only instagram post i have liked in a long time.

toxic...horrible song. always has been, always will be. sorry.

merry christmas ;)

@@Fighter i was joking about it. But i really wonder if her tongue is that long. It almost looks fake. 

Why apologize? She does have a long tongue!  Nothing wrong with saying that.  Doesn't look fake at all to me.  That said, she's being silly. Love when she gets silly.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic