Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Does she remember Revenge ? Or other unreleased songs ? There was an interview long ago when they mentioned to her some fan's favourites ...

Screenshot_20230921_221909_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3a174fa9643465b80253972fd24d3230.jpg

He mentioned this used to be my bathhouse, I’ll dismember and reuse me. Unless you are thinking of another interview that im unaware of. 

1 hour ago, Mden said:

I was unaware till recently that This Used To Be My Playground  was actually an elegy to the vanishing gay friends,clubs/spaces during the AIDS epidemic. 
PS: love your posts. 

Yes, she said that in an interview from years past. I was also recently made aware of that interview. I love you Mdem. 🤗🤗🤗

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Yes, she said that in an interview from years past. I was also recently made aware of that interview. I love you Mdem. 🤗🤗🤗

What interview does she say that?

I always assumed the lyrics were inspired by the movie. Same with Live to Tell and many of her other soundtrack songs.

6 hours ago, Mden said:

There’s an article where she was asked about what the song TUTBMP was referring to, and she said it was about her friends who died of AIDS and the gay clubs she used to frequent. No one is rewriting history. 

Love to see that article. I googled and no such article exists.  I'm pretty verse in Madonna and what she has said, regarding her songs, so if this one exists, it's completely slipped my mind.