Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I'm french and i've never ever heard about Eric Labat. If you google his name there's absolutely nothing about a singer called Eric Labat, nowhere on the planet... He's absolutely unknown.

I found this

33 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

But she loooks so much better. I hope she takes care of herself as she has been doing lately cause the change is very big and great.

+

Even her skin color looks healthier. And she looks calm and happy. That's all I want to see.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

Well, it's just a 7 years old video with 5k views... So he's a singer but he hasn't made it at all, totally unknown. I wonder where and how she has met him !

Maybe he's happy that way. And this "totally unknown" is now known to Madonna....so i'd say he's been quite successful. Well done to him

2 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

Maybe he's happy that way. And this "totally unknown" is now known to Madonna....so i'd say he's been quite successful. Well done to him

Oh yeah i wasn't saying it in a negative way, just to make clear that he's not a french singer like a celebrity or something (for those living outside France). Best for her if he's not famous i guess.

37 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

You know everyone laughs about the bustier but you can't say she's not versatile! I feel like she's worn that thing in like a million different ways :lol:

I don't get the issue?  She looks great and looks great wearing them.  Why not flaunt it?  Bustiers were her thing back in the day and she's been embracing them a lot lately. She has no reason to cover up, or be expected to wear what we think she should be wearing.  She stands out and I love she redefines what a 65 typically acts and looks like.  There's no age limit on what people can do, say or wear.  People just project limits onto others because they aren't comfortable with doing, saying and wearing what she does.  And that's fine if they aren't, but no one has the right to say she can't.  I say keep sporting the bustiers and grills.  :party:

1 hour ago, Donna said:

I don't get the issue?  She looks great and looks great wearing them.  Why not flaunt it?  Bustiers were her thing back in the day and she's been embracing them a lot lately. She has no reason to cover up, or be expected to wear what we think she should be wearing.  She stands out and I love she redefines what a 65 typically acts and looks like.  There's no age limit on what people can do, say or wear.  People just project limits onto others because they aren't comfortable with doing, saying and wearing what she does.  And that's fine if they aren't, but no one has the right to say she can't.  I say keep sporting the bustiers and grills.  :party:

Oh I totally agree with you! I think she looks great and I love that it's similar to what she wore around Like a Virgin. I was just making a silly comment towards those who really don't like it. 

14 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

Oh I totally agree with you! I think she looks great and I love that it's similar to what she wore around Like a Virgin. I was just making a silly comment towards those who really don't like it. 

Oh I get it. :) And I think it's great she's wearing them because it shows she's not afraid to show her body off at her age, nor care what people think. I love she bucks what basic people think.  In no way, do I think she just owns one and only wears it.  You can bet she has multiple of them in her closet.  Also, people tend to identify her as the 80's icon who sported that style.  She's in great shape and she looks great wearing it, so I am all for it.  Then again, I don't get bent out of shape when she wears similar outfits from time to time.  Most people do anyway.  We all have our favorite outfits we wear constantly.  I have a lot of clothes, and I definitely I have favorites and enjoy wearing them often.  :luv:

54 minutes ago, Starchild said:

As always, she looks 1,000 times better without the Facetuning and app filters.

Anything else is just dehumanising and bonkers and shouldn't be celebrated.

madonna-enjoys-night-out-with-french-sin

Absolutely. Although the filters are STARTING to look different so maybe they got the hint. She looks SO good sans filter! Does she look 20 or 30? Nah but she looks damn good still! She's also getting her face shape back as well and even her eyes are starting to look the way they used to!