Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

19 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. if you want to be specific so we can all know what you are talking about then maybe someone can answer your question. You have to understand that I don't see every single thing you see. If something is not reported then there's a good chance we will not see it. 

You are literally mocking someone by choosing a similar name and photo as them and then saying you don't like how other people have been treated. What's the problem?? What is the issue??

I don’t think there’s any point in discussing this any further, what’s been said in this last few posts is enough and you perfectly know what is happening here per you private messages with other members who have raised the issue before me  

I truly don’t think that I’m mocking anyone but if I was it was clearly a cry for help and to detonate this conversation that is going to get us nowhere 

if you want to ban me I’m ready

Theres nothing else I could think of to say to you that you don’t already know 

10 minutes ago, Mdonna said:

I don’t think there’s any point in discussing this any further, what’s been said in this last few posts is enough and you perfectly know what is happening here per you private messages with other members who have raised the issue before me  

I truly don’t think that I’m mocking anyone but if I was it was clearly a cry for help and to detonate this conversation that is going to get us nowhere 

Theres nothing else I could think of to say to you that you don’t already know 

Easy fixed - change back to your other username, and change your picture to something that on one else is using. 

Simple solution.

If you let go of the illusion that the world revolves around you, you'll realize that others just give their opinions and don't attack you personally.

I think we should all get together, listen to Madonna's songs, dance together and become one.

Especially Some overly sensitive and dramatic people seem to need to dance to Madonna's "Music"

Music makes the people come together!!!!

Music!!

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Easy fixed - change back to your other username, and change your picture to something that on one else is using. 

Just changed the picture but can’t change members name until 30 days. 

Unless you could change it for me to NRMX

I would do it if I could, count on it ♥️

2 minutes ago, Mdonna said:

Theres nothing else I could Thor to say to you that you don’t already know 

A cry for help because what??! Because you don't like someone?? I don't understand why ignoring someone is so hard? No one can seem to just ignore people they do not like. Instead they resort to childish games that they end up getting reported for. So you don't like Adonna... SO WHAT. What do they do that is sooooooo detrimental to your time here that you feel a need to waste your time antagonize them? It's weird. There have been people who have been banned because of their behavior towards Adonna, but that's because they couldn't bring themselves to IGNORE. Instead after many REPEATED attempts to get them to ignore they instead chose to mock, antagonize this person. They chose to ban themselves. I don't necessarily like that you post a gif with every single post you make. Should I start harassing you? How would that make you feel?

No one is treated differently here. And no one gets banned for no reason. There are just rules against harassing other members and people choose to harass instead of ignoring and get themselves into their own mess. If Adonna has harassed you... report it and we will take action. But no one has ever done so... the most we get is that you/they think Adonna is annoying... 

Ok... So what. Should I ban someone for being annoying? Is that a better practice? Should I ban everyone who is annoying? What do you think the answer is? 

And if you think that I or anyone else is persuaded by Vogurista and Adonna reacting positively to our posts... we're not. We see things for what they are and we make fair decisions. If you would like to give an example of an unfair decision then I'm open to hearing it. Message me at anytime. I have contacted Jackie when someone was reprimanded and I didn't agree. and we talked about it and reversed it. We are all open to discussion. 

I'm saying all this publicly so there can be complete transparency. And the only reason my tone is harsh is because this is all so childish and I assume every single one of us has better things to do than do whatever THIS is. 

We're getting downloads every single day, Madonna is in good health and looks amazing, and the forum has an ignore feature. You choose your own happiness or unhappiness. 

19 minutes ago, stefo said:

NO BAN FOR ANYBODY PLEASE ... c'me on now, honestly: these two members are both appreciated by many people here, so if we are a community we'll find a way to negotiate an adult solution. 

No one is getting banned. Everyone here is valued as a member. Childish antics and all. 

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

A cry for help because what??! Because you don't like someone?? I don't understand why ignoring someone is so hard? No one can seem to just ignore people they do not like. Instead they resort to childish games that they end up getting reported for. So you don't like Adonna... SO WHAT. What do they do that is sooooooo detrimental to your time here that you feel a need to waste your time antagonize them? It's weird. There have been people who have been banned because of their behavior towards Adonna, but that's because they couldn't bring themselves to IGNORE. Instead after many REPEATED attempts to get them to ignore they instead chose to mock, antagonize this person. They chose to ban themselves. I don't necessarily like that you post a gif with every single post you make. Should I start harassing you? How would that make you feel?

No one is treated differently here. And no one gets banned for no reason. There are just rules against harassing other members and people choose to harass instead of ignoring and get themselves into their own mess. If Adonna has harassed you... report it and we will take action. But no one has ever done so... the most we get is that you/they think Adonna is annoying... 

Ok... So what. Should I ban someone for being annoying? Is that a better practice? Should I ban everyone who is annoying? What do you think the answer is? 

And if you think that I or anyone else is persuaded by Vogurista and Adonna reacting positively to our posts... we're not. We see things for what they are and we make fair decisions. If you would like to give an example of an unfair decision then I'm open to hearing it. Message me at anytime. I have contacted Jackie when someone was reprimanded and I didn't agree. and we talked about it and reversed it. We are all open to discussion. 

I'm saying all this publicly so there can be complete transparency. And the only reason my tone is harsh is because this is all so childish and I assume every single one of us has better things to do than do whatever THIS is. 

We're getting downloads every single day, Madonna is in good health and looks amazing, and the forum has an ignore feature. You choose your own happiness or unhappiness. 

You know what?

You are absolutely right in everything you posted, except for my annoying gifs 

Loading Downloading GIF by Mashable
I promise to be a better person but I can’t promise to not post gifs every single time… 

7 hours ago, Adonna said:

This is pure bullying!!  I'm not going to reply to anyone else regarding this, except for what mods/admins post or request.  I agree. IGNORE people you don't like.  I know others will jump in to further escalate this (such as @I am madonnalaughing at every post I make when it's not even funny.  He clearly is stirring the pot as well) , but enough is enough! Let's find peace.  That's all I ask!!  Otherwise just learn to ignore. :)

I'm so shocked right now. I was so confused about why you are putting only a laughing emoji reaction on everything I was writing (even though it's serious and not funny). But I wanted to believe it was a good intention and I really wanted to express my gratitude to you for give an laughing emoji reaction on my writing. That's why I expressed my gratitude by adding the few same emoji to your writing as you did to my writing. But after reading what you wrote today, I realized. The reason you put an laughing emoji reaction on every post I wrote that to bulling me, right? Jesus christ.... Look at you, and you're The Bully but you are pretending to be a victim while pretending to be innocent now. 

How much were you laughing at me watching me express my thanks to you and not knowing I was being bullied by you?

Adonna bitch 01.png

What I said before. I guess I was too ahead of that time when I got that WP from you-all-know-who. I am just glad Madonna herself is a conspiracy theorist about Chinese vaccines so she cannot post here anymore, but there's me to represent her if we want someone very Bitch I'm Madonna attitude-y as an Infiniter.

Other people COULD NEVER.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

What I said before. I guess I was too ahead of that time when I got that WP from you-all-know-who. I am just glad Madonna herself is a conspiracy theorist about Chinese vaccines so she cannot post here anymore, but there's me to represent her if we want someone very Bitch I'm Madonna attitude-y as an Infiniter.

Other people COULD NEVER.

Now I do question why exactly I got a WP (as I didn't mind to read the reason why), if it was by bashing HIM or by bringing Ms. Flea Dip to room since he's much of a taboo to every Madonna forum - sorry but I was ONLY pointing out that HE and Ms. American Flag at Their Backyard have quite the same disgusting mentality so...

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

I'm so shocked right now. I was so confused about why you are putting only a laughing emoji reaction on everything I was writing (even though it's serious and not funny). But I wanted to believe it was a good intention and I really wanted to express my gratitude to you for give an laughing emoji reaction on my writing. That's why I expressed my gratitude by adding the few same emoji to your writing as you did to my writing. But after reading what you wrote today, I realized. The reason you put an laughing emoji reaction on every post I wrote that to bulling me, right? Jesus christ.... Look at you, and you're The Bully but you are pretending to be a victim while pretending to be innocent now. 

How much were you laughing at me watching me express my thanks to you and not knowing I was being bullied by you?

Adonna bitch 01.png

May I ask you to solve that problem in DM, not here? Please, I don't wanna go through somebody's drama. 

Anyway, I also get 😄 reaction very often from certain user no matter what I post and don't care 'bout it. Just put on ignore.

17 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

May I ask you to solve that problem in DM, not here? Please, I don't wanna go through somebody's drama. 

Anyway, I also get 😄 reaction very often from certain user no matter what I post and don't care 'bout it. Just put on ignore.

For sure it's not from me* but if you don't want drama, just don't fuel the fire right?

Anyways agreed to u. Madonna deserves better.

EDIT AS A LAST REMARK: *maybe it's MEEEEEE!!!!.m4a after all. Hun, let's retribute ur move fast fast!!! And a P.S: now with Hun we have 2 pages of people from MY list!!! Maybe next time we should share at least how many pages gets the ignore list from each member right??? Shame on me for always cummin' 1st... oops, "Madonna deserves better," that was I have said okay??? NO MORE DRAMA GUYS!!! BACK TO NORMAL PROGRAMMING!!! (which includes incessant batshit about gajo though, well this isn't also DRAMA at all..?)

Since we are back to thread, let's play some game of favourite Madonna's quotes that she once shared on Instagram before she removed them all for occasion of the imminent announcement of the Celebration Tour, isn't it good? Me does 1st:

"SILENCE = DEATH!!!"

Now ur turn guys.

5 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

It's all madonna's fault. She didn't give us M15 so people have now limited "words" to choose for username. No new song titles or phrases. 

Oh this is so meaningful to me, you said it man, you really did it! That's the ultimate super-stressfull TRUTH! 

So all's well that ends well, let just @Adonna and @I am madonna solve and restore under their tree of peace now ... amen  :devil:

1721305878377.jpg