Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Oh this is so meaningful to me, you said it man, you really did it! That's the ultimate super-stressfull TRUTH! 

So all's well that ends well, let just @Adonna and @I am madonna solve and restore under their tree of peace now ... amen  :devil:

1721305878377.jpg

Hydrangea, THE TREE OF PEACE 😭

Btw I'm a girl 🤗

Sorry to keep this going in here... This is the last. But I want to offer advice to @Adonna and I want to do it publicly for transparncy. 

Let me just offer some advice for you. Because it's no secret that people have strong feelings about you and this may help. 

When you are engaging in conversation, you tend to come across as a "know it all". And you seem to post on every single thread. I think people's frustrations stem from their perspective that you are trying to dominate the entire forum. Pair that with your writing tone that you and only you know the right answer to everything it becomes exhausting. You also tend to use phrases like "we all know" "at the end of the day" "let's not forget" that seem like you are speaking for everyone. No one likes that. It may seem innocent, but it indirectly invalidates someone else's opinion when you contradict everything they say while saying it in a tone that you know better than them. (We are all guilty of it, I do it sometimes too) 

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Sorry to keep this going in here... This is the last. But I want to offer advice to @Adonna and I want to do it publicly for transparncy. 

Let me just offer some advice for you. Because it's no secret that people have strong feelings about you and this may help. 

When you are engaging in conversation, you tend to come across as a "know it all". And you seem to post on every single thread. I think people's frustrations stem from their perspective that you are trying to dominate the entire forum. Pair that with your writing tone that you and only you know the right answer to everything it becomes exhausting. You also tend to use phrases like "we all know" "at the end of the day" "let's not forget" that seem like you are speaking for everyone. No one likes that. It may seem innocent, but it indirectly invalidates someone else's opinion when you contradict everything they say while saying it in a tone that you know better than them. (We are all guilty of it, I do it sometimes too) 

This has nothing to do with that but could we check the search thing it seems some things that have been spoken about such as "Who's That Girl" in the forum don't appear when I search them could we check if it's a problem in the forum or just me? Results do exist but are hidden or do not appear

25 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Thank you. I'll definitely keep this in mind.  I also would like to piggy back off of what you said, regarding being transparent in hopes to further show my intentions are good, and to reiterate that I only seek peace with all.  While I see your point in how my posts might be misinterpreted, I like to also point out, I try to be very clear that I'm posting my perspective or opinion when adding more input to a topic. Nothing I post should be taken as intentionally trying to invalidate or contradict anyone.  I'm putting this out there so everyone knows from this point forward!  :) Still, my apologies if anyone interpreted my posts any other way.  Rather harp on this anymore, i hope we all can just put our difference aside and start again.  I would welcome that.  Otherwise, let's just move on.  I find the "ignore" feature very useful, so I will continue to use that if needed. Thanks again!  :luv:

I still cant wrap my head around the fact Im Going To Tell You A Secret (album) and La Isla Bonita 2008 are still not on streaming after being removed like a century ago. What is her team even doing as a job. Do they show up at work, sit down and scratch their coochie all day long till dinner? 

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I still cant wrap my head around the fact Im Going To Tell You A Secret (album) and La Isla Bonita 2008 are still not on streaming after being removed like a century ago. What is her team even doing as a job. Do they show up at work, sit down and scratch their coochie all day long till dinner? 

💀

17 hours ago, xavier said:

Not new but cool

AD2-DEE69-C36-C-4-DE5-803-D-8-F7345-E848

Yeah!! Let's forget the sneaky one who manipulates people with lies!  I will forgive him with great generosity. And We all gathered here in love with Madonna and her songs! Let's sing the song of peace!!!! And about that photo. I was surprised that many people said that saw that photo for the first time. Here's a full-length photo of Madonna that doesn't get cut off at her knee.

village_voice_1981_02_big_01.jpg

And another photo from same  Village Voice.

village_voice_1981_01_big_01.jpg

5 hours ago, Andreo said:

Random but are we going to ignore this pic? Whoever made this monstrosity literally recreated part of the body with Paint even tho there's a whole photo session with her full image?! A certified HATE CRIMEIMG_20240719_001127.jpg.4323d4de66eb085dc757f01319419ac0.jpg

It’s probably done with AI. Everyone uses it now. It’s so much quicker than finding the original photo.

A guy I know works for a media outlet and got his work in huge trouble because AI gave this politician huge perky breasts that she clearly doesn’t have irl. She was not impressed.

6 hours ago, I am madonna said:

Yeah!! Let's forget the sneaky one who manipulates people with lies!  I will forgive him with great generosity. And We all gathered here in love with Madonna and her songs! Let's sing the song of peace!!!! And about that photo. I was surprised that many people said that saw that photo for the first time. Here's a full-length photo of Madonna that doesn't get cut off at her knee.

village_voice_1981_02_big_01.jpg

And another photo from same  Village Voice.

village_voice_1981_01_big_01.jpg

Yes.🥂

11 hours ago, Andreo said:

What a blessing that it has been removed! I loathe that rendition of her most overperfomed song! 😂😂😂

It‘s like an even worse evolution of the already unwanted CT version that had absolutely no business being on the setlist of that tour either.

I don’t know what was going through her head when she did S&S and decided to import so much stuff from the previous two tours instead of changing it up a bit. I was so disappointed back then!

32 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well given your feedback about S&ST, @MPowered, would you prefer this setlist with these arrangements instead?

Or that would still be unsatisfactory to you, schöner? I'd rly love to know your deepest emotions about every choice from such alternate setlist.

I have been changing the setlist in my mind for as long as I can remember. 16 years and I keep changing it to this very day lmao.

I can post some of the ones I made if you like. I think I checked out some of the choices from the playlist above. I can't say that I enjoyed all of it but it looked like an improvement.