Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Now I'm following you (part 2)Positive: I like how in part 2, the song dramaticly changes from a full on jazz song into this almost disco mix. And I like the little Dick Tracy rap towards the end.Negative: It isn't as good as part 1 imo. But hey, it was good on the blond ambition tourNext is If you go away (demo)

MUSIC (Groove Armada Mix)+ The strings are perfection, crisp and unexpectedly funky. The beat is different - like a shuffle more than a disco but it works really well. They integrate the best parts of Mirwais original. You can tell the fellas loved the original. Buy their stuff as they are as amazing as ever.- She never did a track with Groove ArmadaNext is: Supernatural

Express Yourself by Shep Pettibone+ Effectively stripping the soul out of the song with "computer magic", Shep turns it into a 90s dancefloor smash.- Effectively stripping the soul out of the song with "computer magic", Shep turns it into a 90s dancefloor smash.Next: Something To Remember

Die Another Day (S&S Interlude)

+ it was a nice change to see this one as an interlude, and the fast remix was also fine, along with the Mortal Kombat samples. 

- it didn't fit any of the acts on the show, and i feel it was made to justify the "boxing" aesthetic of the tourbook.

next: Impressive Instant.

Illuminati 

Positive: I love anything and everything to do with the Illuminati. I even have a nickname based of it (it's E-lluminati jsyk). I love the bass Yeezy added to it and the deep vocals.

Negative: I wish they had kept, like, just one chorus from the demo. Maybe put it towards the end. Just to give it some clatter.

Next: Gone Gone Gone

Runaway Lover+ Here she is again with another clever fuck off with my favorite, Mr. Orbit. The entire song is a brilliant read on another one that got away. - The sound was very ROL during the Music era, but it was a nice refresher from Mirwais' craziness and a welcome addition. I found myself skipping it a lot.Next - Words