Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

I remember a similar situation with the GGW video, we were all waiting, anxiously, and then nothing. This isn't news whe it comes to Madonna. Maybe she read some comments on the net saying it would be a better idea to upload the damn video on Vevo first so it doesn't lose views that will go to the charts. Oh well..

And remember what happened with 'Miles Away' video. It was announced and in the release day was plugged off and not officialy released until celebration DVD came out.  

it could really be out of Charts reasons, maybe they realized that vevo would be better!

But what they didn't realize until now is that the Fans like to collect physical releases and with the fans alone LFL could have been a hit

if she would have released it as a single and 2 maxis with diff mixes ... who really does care about Downloads, i can convert them myself

if i want to!

I can't understand why she included on RH album two LFL remixes instead of two new tracks.

That is a mystery to me as well.

Queen and Auto-Tune Baby were supposed to be Super Deluxe tracks, madonna.com still shows the wrong tracklist that includes them.

Iconic (Part 2), Joan of Arc (Acoustic) and Living For Love (Stripped Down) remain unreleased too. Why can't they use one of these as a B-side instead of a 7-minute remix nobody will care about?

That is a mystery to me as well.

Queen and Auto-Tune Baby were supposed to be Super Deluxe tracks, madonna.com still shows the wrong tracklist that includes them.

Iconic (Part 2), Joan of Arc (Acoustic) and Living For Love (Stripped Down) remain unreleased too. Why can't they use one of these as a B-side instead of a 7-minute remix nobody will care about?

in my opinion after she left warner there has been a mess, the best album releases were at warner including photoshoots, promos, artworks!

I won't say what I'm thinking because some people on this forum think that we should kiss her ass no matter how bad she screws it up and saying otherwise is perceived as an attack.

It is perfectly fine to voice your opinion, whether it's negative or positive. The "problem people" are those who only keep highlighting the things that aren't so good - and this on on a daily basis - being party-poopers for everyone.