Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

5 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

How can it go on sale the same day it’s announced?

I don’t think they will. That’s stupid considering her ticket prices, the fact that people have to see if they can go, travel logistics, etc.

19 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

How can it go on sale the same day it’s announced?

13 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I don’t think they will. That’s stupid considering her ticket prices, the fact that people have to see if they can go, travel logistics, etc.

Why couldn't it go on sale? The one I recall going to myself was for Cher's Dressed To Kill which was announced and then on sale that day. Everything seems ready to go, they just need to make it all live.

And really, Madonna and Ticketmaster don't care about fans having to travel, selling tickets even if it's all the way right before Madonna hits the stage is their end goal. It probably works better for them to prey onto your impulses and then you figure out travelling after which isn't their issue lol.

7 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Why couldn't it go on sale? The one I recall going to myself was for Cher's Dressed To Kill which was announced and then on sale that day. Everything seems ready to go, they just need to make it all live.

And really, Madonna and Ticketmaster don't care about fans having to travel, selling tickets even if it's all the way right before Madonna hits the stage is their end goal. It probably works better for them to prey onto your impulses and then you figure out travelling after which isn't their issue lol.

Exactly. Their only interest is in selling tickets. People missing out is good PR.

I mean, I will probably go on my own, as always, especially this time when the tickets are so expensive.

But one need a little time to plan: invite a friend, find the correct date. And you can't do it in advance also because you don't know the dates.

Also, Icon presales are never so fast. You need a code which is always sent at least a day earlier.

So if the sale starts tomorrow, let's say, at 9 pm in Italy, we need to receive it #soon!

Nothing in my user profile page in Icon yet.

Anyway, it's time to stop buying useless copies of the same record and use the money for tour purposes! No Medellin promo cd for the moment...

stock market glitch GIF by Caitlin Burns

24 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I mean, I will probably go on my own, as always, especially this time when the tickets are so expensive.

But one need a little time to plan: invite a friend, find the correct date. And you can't do it in advance also because you don't know the dates.

Also, Icon presales are never so fast. You need a code which is always sent at least a day earlier.

So if the sale starts tomorrow, let's say, at 9 pm in Italy, we need to receive it #soon!

Nothing in my user profile page in Icon yet.

Anyway, it's time to stop buying useless copies of the same record and use the money for tour purposes! No Medellin promo cd for the moment...

stock market glitch GIF by Caitlin Burns

by the way , how can i change my birthday in the user profile of ICON?

14 hours ago, Bel said:

I would like to know that and if Latin America is on their plans then think about stadiums, There are no arenas here in Brazil except this one here: 

Jeunesse_Arena_Blog.jpg

Capacity: 18.000

But what about theatres?

With 2000-3000 capacity.

Even the LA one is no bigger than that.

12 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

the usa tour may go on sale the same day but im kinda thinking she will wait to announce a european leg especially when it seems like it will be in 2020

So if there are arena shows, they wont evrn be announced tommow, only the theaters.