Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

Radio... we get upset over this? Are we concerned with sales numbers for or the quality of the vinyl LP too? Maybe Madonna should buy in to Clear Channel so she can be a music director too. Who cares? Radio is for convenience stores, kitchens, and dentist offices where people are doing somethig else, its an afterthought. Thats why most if it is awful anyway because no one is listening. What other obsolete means of promo should we focus on next? We didnt get a DVD or BLu-ray video single? lol33 million views means people are looking for it themselves, who needs radio to bring it to them. The video hoopla is very similar to the backlash about Music video when she was pregnant. Sure the visual is cool but the song rocks. Havent watched th Music video in yearrrrrrs.

“Bitch, I’m Madonna†Hits Top Ten of U.S. Dance Charts

In its third week on the U.S. Billboard Top Dance Club Songs, Bitch, I’m Madonna surges into the Top Ten, rising from last week’s No. 15 up to No. 7.

Madonna’s fast rising track achieves Greatest Gainer honors for the second consecutive week (chart week ending July 11, 2015).

So despite becoming one of Madonna's most hated videos watched videos on Youtube, it didn't help her get better positions. Are we allowed to call it Bitch I'm Floponna from now on? :monkey:

What is with this constant obsession of chart and chart numbers and since when did the position of a song validate whether someone is a success or not. 

When was the last time Royksopp or Robyn for that matter charted? When was the last time Kylie Minogue charted? Cher? and so many others, are they all flops?

What is with this constant obsession of chart and chart numbers and since when did the position of a song validate whether someone is a success or not. 

When was the last time Royksopp or Robyn for that matter charted? When was the last time Kylie Minogue charted? Cher? and so many others, are they all flops?

When was the last time that you were ironic???

So despite becoming one of Madonna's most hated videos watched videos on Youtube, it didn't help her get better positions. Are we allowed to call it Bitch I'm Floponna from now on? :monkey:+1What is with this constant obsession of chart and chart numbers and since when did the position of a song validate whether someone is a success or not. When was the last time Royksopp or Robyn for that matter charted? When was the last time Kylie Minogue charted? Cher? and so many others, are they all flops?+1even giorgio moroder album featuring amazing songs - featuring Britney, Kylie and Sia didnt chart as expected =D :coffee::Madonna027:

The album is amazing!