Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

http://madonnaunderground.com/sander-kleinenberg-honoured-to-work-for-madonna/

Dutch DJ Sander Kleinenberg remixed the song Bitch, I’m Madonna to which he’s very proud of. “It’s an honour to work for such a legendary ladyâ€, the musician told RTL Boulevard on Wednesday.

Madonna is planning to use the remixes Kleinenberg did for her in her performances. “At one time I was asked to make some adjustments as M was digging it so muchâ€.

NU.nl

The original Bitch I’m Madonna shirt from the video #bitchimmadonna

Madonna can be seen wearing a blue shirt with her face (from the Vogue video) painted on it. This shirt is created by Tom Tom Fashions and they are now making it available for you to order one.

Madonna wears her shirt in the video as a dress (size XL) so keep that in mind if you want to have the exact same look (for girls).

Order HERE @ http://patriciafield.com/products/tom-tom-fashions-bitch-im-madonna-tee

Posted Image

Billboard: “Madonna can still dance to give us all inspirationâ€

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6633469/madonna-bitch-im-madonna-remix-video-beyonce-katy-miley

If Madonna‘s star-studded â€œBitch I’m Madonna†music video just wasn’t enough for you (what more do you want??), well, you’re in luck. The Queen of Pop unleashed a new music video for the Rebel Heart track.

The track is a remix of the Diplo/Madonna-produced original from Dutch DJ Sander Kleinenberg; similarly, the video serves as a visual remix (same foundation, new footage) of the Jonas Akerlund-directed clip.

This is basically a collection of loose, off-the-cuff outtakes from the bevy of megastars in the clip. So if you showed up for the original video and were disappointed to see just seconds of Katy Perry, Kanye West,Beyonce, and Miley Cyrus (to be fair, Nicki Minaj and Rita Ora got plenty of shine in the original), this video has you covered with more footage of the pop stars mouthing “Bitch I’m Madonna,†laughing and otherwise looking glam.

Madonna, of course, is in the video, too. She dances with the wild abandon she brought to her â€œLiving for Love†video.

Compare her shapes in this remix video to the onstage moves she brought to Live Aid in 1985, which was 30 years + one day ago. A lot has changed in three decades, but she can still dance to give us all inspiration.

In the UK “Bitch Im Madonna†is #1 on the Music Week Club charts giving M her record breaking 20th number #1 on Commercial Pop Club Chart. Also climbs 37-19 on the Upfront Club Chart.

From Music Week: 

Madonna's already impressive run of consecutive No.1s on the Commercial Pop club chart rises to 20 with the coronation of latest single, Bitch I'm Madonna. Narrowly defeating a challenge from John Newman's new hit Come And Get It - which storms 12-2 - Bitch I'm Madonna was serviced to DJs in mixes by Sander Kleinenberg, Rosabel and Oscar G, and also features Nicki Minaj, who thus scores her eighth No.1 on the chart. She previously shared a credit with Madonna on Give Me All Your Luvin', a 2012 chart-topper that also featured M.I.A.

In the UK “Bitch Im Madonna†is #1 on the Music Week Club charts giving M her record breaking 20th number #1 on Commercial Pop Club Chart. Also climbs 37-19 on the Upfront Club Chart.

From Music Week: 

Madonna's already impressive run of consecutive No.1s on the Commercial Pop club chart rises to 20 with the coronation of latest single, Bitch I'm Madonna. Narrowly defeating a challenge from John Newman's new hit Come And Get It - which storms 12-2 - Bitch I'm Madonna was serviced to DJs in mixes by Sander Kleinenberg, Rosabel and Oscar G, and also features Nicki Minaj, who thus scores her eighth No.1 on the chart. She previously shared a credit with Madonna on Give Me All Your Luvin', a 2012 chart-topper that also featured M.I.A.

Wow thats quite impressive, i guess madonnas chart days are not over as some people would like to think

8/1 Billboard charts:

www.billboard.com/biz/charts/dance-electronic-songs

Hot Dance/Electronic Songs

6 (6) Bitch, I'm Madonna - bulleted

www.billboard.com/biz/charts/hot-dance-club-play

Dance Club Songs

3 (4) Bitch, I'm Madonna - bulleted

www.billboard.com/biz/charts/dance-electronic-streaming-songs

Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs

7 (6) Bitch, I'm Madonna

www.billboard.com/biz/charts/dance-electronic-digital-songs

Dance/Electronic Digital Songs

29 (25) Bitch, I'm Madonna

www.billboard.com/biz/charts/youtube

YouTube

19 (16) Bitch, I'm Madonna

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/bitch-im-condom-gives-madonna-safer-sex-parody

New parody video promoting safe sex.

From the makers: Impulse United is proud to produce their first ever Safer Sex Parody! There is nothing funny about the risks of HIV, but together we can educate & protect ourselves from STI's. Collaborating with the voices of various LGBT influencers like, Manila Luzon, Pandora Boxx, Jai Rodriguez, Pablo Hernandez & Impulse LA, we strive to promote the message of safer sex practices.

Lol, going back through this thread.

Y'all such pressed Negative Nancys.

The song is doing great, the video is my favorite M vid of all time, and everyone else loves it. We had nothing to worry about from the beginning.

You're clearly not a fan of her best material then LOL kidding. I really don't have any issues with Bitch I'm Madonna, I'm just glad she's still making videos... but It's overwhelming the amount of attention she receives whenever she does something not very serious. Is this her future as she gets old? I don't know.

Well the video got attention mostly because of the cameos.... but yes people prefer her when she's fun. People prefer music in general when it's fun I guess... 

but to me its ovbious that while Ghosttown is a good track, its not enough to make people interested after LFL and the previous album. It's too little too late.

^ According to some listings on ebay, during August sellers should be receiving the official tracklist of the CD single. Otherwise, they wouldn't have any reasons to offer pre-sales of something totally unannounced, so I guess European labels must be cooking something.

do you have a link to these listings?