Debi Mazar Comments On Madonna, Her Injuries, And Her Boyfriend

Voguerista

I love Debbie and how she is so supportive to Madonna.

Madonna’s longtime pal Debi Mazar thinks the performer’s current boyfriend, Ahlamalik Williams, 25, is “lovely” and the couple is “sweet” together.

Madonna’s longtime pal Debi Mazar thinks the performer’s current boyfriend, Ahlamalik Williams, 25, is “lovely” and the couple is “sweet” together.

The 55-year-old “Younger” star told Page Six that Madonna, 61, is “a fighter” and “doing really well” despite being forced to cancel 10 dates of her current world tour due to injury.

“She’s strong and she has her injuries but she’s really trying to take care of her body. I talk to her regularly like, ‘You’ve got this, girl’ … I support her and I love her but it’s a moment where she has to listen to her body,” she told us at the opening night of “Medea,” starring Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale, at BAM on Thursday.

Madonna resumed her tour earlier this week in London after canceling dates in Portugal and the UK.

Mazar is also making a huge life change: The “Goodfellas” actress is moving to Italy full time.
For years, Mazar, her Italian husband, Gabriele Corcos, and their daughters, Giulia and Evelina, spent part of the year at their 15th-century home outside Florence, but it’ll soon be their permanent residence.

“I’ll be here for work but I’m going on a new adventure,” Mazar explained. “I have a wonderful home and I feel like this is a moment where I want a new adventure. I kind of change my life up every 10 years, I’m a gypsy. I want to work in Europe. I really want to work on European films and television. I just feel at this point in my career, I want to be more international.”

Other celebs at the opening night were Jessica Lange, Edie Falco, Peter Dinklage, Rami Malek and Paul Rudd.

Love how close they've always stayed. Debi is so beautiful and such a sweetheart. First time I ever knew of her was when she played the villain in Beethoven's 2nd. She's such a great actress and you can't get your eyes of her. I will never not laugh at when she said upon meeting Madonna. "I'm making a record." "Oh really?" I said. "I didn't believe her." Gotta love Debi.