First 5 Shows Postponed

Interesting....... This reason about needing more time is very odd since we are three months away, its not like when she rescheduled opening night of the MDNA tour a week in advance or whatever it was.Maybe theyre finding the numbers to take the show to Australia difficult therefore changing the itinerary to first come down to south america and then from there to Australia to make a much smoother transition. Of course thats speculation but its an interesting way of looking at it.If that ends up being true i hope she can take it i dont want her to get sick again... I guess since its mostly arenas this time around it will be easier on her.I hope it all works out....

Interesting....... This reason about needing more time is very odd since we are three months away, its not like when she rescheduled opening night of the MDNA tour a week in advance or whatever it was.Maybe theyre finding the numbers to take the show to Australia difficult therefore changing the itinerary to first come down to south america and then from there to Australia to make a much smoother transition. Of course thats speculation but its an interesting way of looking at it.If that ends up being true i hope she can take it i dont want her to get sick again... I guess since its mostly arenas this time around it will be easier on her.I hope it all works out....

It could be a move to bring the tour to South America... Makes sense to add dates in Mexico City after this. Before heading to Oz, NZ and Asia in Feb.

Or it could also be the technical aspect - the staging ...