In the last month, which Madonna Album(s).....

Voguerista

.....have you been listening to the most? Are you still listening to Madame X?

I've been listening to MDNA and Rebel heart the most. I have to admit I've pretty much put Madame X to bed. I think I've only listened to it once in the last month. I usually listen to her new albums much longer than this.

41 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

.....have you been listening to the most? Are you still listening to Madame X?

I've been listening to MDNA and Rebel heart the most. I have to admit I've pretty much put Madame X to bed. I think I've only listening to it once in the last month. I usually listen to her new albums much longer than this.

Maybe it's because the era felt short. Since the official release in June, till the end of the tour, it was only 9 months. It was better when a full album cycle was a year, and then with the tour some extra months of promotion. Next time it would be better if the gaps between dates / cities are more spaced, then we will not feel that everything was quick. 
I will put all her previous discography to bed I think, I'm a little tired of the 80's and classic stuff, but I'm playing her Interscope records a lot lately. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’ve been listening to Confessions on a Dance Floor and True Blue the most right now. I haven’t heard Madame X in full for a while now.

April has been a Madame X or a selection of singles from about Music to MX. March had been Confessions and MDNA. May, I can already feel in bones, will probably be an American Life kind of time. I don’t own the physical album but I think I want it for next month. I’ve been listening to American Life the song a lot lately inbetween other stuff. I’m good with the rap until she lists all the people and I lose my footing, but until then, I’m drinking my soy lattes and feeling super duper in my mini cooper??