Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

6 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Dallas Austin Low End Mix; no question about it.  All the other mixes are crap.

Which song do you think best conveys her message in "expressing oneself":

Express Yourself or Human Nature?

Human Nature (hands down)

Liquid Love or Impressive Instant?

@McDonnaI have already answered my choice between these two, should I pass to anyone else or answer it again?

Anyway, will give a different response this time: the original feat. Massive Attack one.

Susan × Nikki Finn??? (Found the perfect opportunity to do this one since I felt in love with M the actress during my very childhood as these two movies used to be broadcast in a loop by the main open channel in my country during afternoon times for years... Very much later on felt in love with M the singer - immediately prior to that, with M the thinker...)

30 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@McDonnaI have already answered my choice between these two, should I pass to anyone else or answer it again?

Anyway, will give a different response this time: the original feat. Massive Attack one.

Susan × Nikki Finn??? (Found the perfect opportunity to do this one since I felt in love with M the actress during my very childhood as these two movies used to be broadcast in a loop by the main open channel in my country during afternoon times for years... Very much later on felt in love with M the singer - immediately prior to that, with M the thinker...)

That was the version I was referring to.  I guess I should have included "featuring Massive attack". I was asking between the original or the orchestral version (both found on Something to Remember album).

Anyway, sometimes choices repeat. You can just pass and let someone else respond or simply respond.  In fact, I know I've and many others have offered "Susan" or "Nikki Finn" as a choice as well.  But I'll still answer: Nikki Finn

Rebel Heart (song) or True Blue (song)?