Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

BS as it was actually my first personal purchased item from M back in 1994 (an import from Germany btw).

Btw I guess I need to do some explanation here regarding my last post in this thread.

Kether means "crown" in Hebrew, it's the most below circle at Kabbalah's Tree of Life. Malekuth means "kingdom" and is the most above circle at the same symbol.

So my intention was to know whether "M's spiritual feelings are "up" or "down" to you?" as I know a lot of M fans despise anything related to religious belief, faith, metaphysics etc., for reasons linked to religious intolerance, segregation and blind faith/subserviance as well as other religious flaws.

This was my goal here. Sorry for being late to give y'all the answer. Ok to u@McDonna?

Anyway, back to the thread. Keeping on the albums fighting:

Ray of Light (album) × Like a Prayer (album)?

EDIT: I assume, I needed to edit this post drastically after reading it and seeing how badly I'd expressed myself. I apologize myself and maybe I'd put the blame on the high heat of this afternoon after realizing the suburbia where I live have been compared literally to the desert of Mojave by some local TV news. For sure my brain wasn't functioning properly, so sorry again!

Thanks for the fascinating and educating info @Anapausis  Loved it! Thank you. Post all you want. (Adding: I personally have no problems with anyone’s faith as long as they aren’t hurting anyone or pushing it on anyone)  

Ray of light

Do you wish Madonna would start posting more tour spoilers and hints of what’s to come or are you ok with her not doing so? 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Thanks for the fascinating and educating info @Anapausis  Loved it! Thank you. Post all you want. 

Ray of light

Do you wish Madonna would start posting more tour spoilers and hints of what’s to come or are you ok with her not doing so? 

You are more than welcomed, Voguerista!!!

Answering to ur question, may I go through a different route this time and say that I am now very indifferent to how I will know the setlist? My only wish is that it's actually the closest possible from @x.jpal's dream setlist (yes, I am still kidding...)

My turn to ask:

Ain't No Big Deal'81 × Ain't No Big Deal B-side to PDP/TB?