Your Favorite "Sexy" Madonna Song, Video, and Performance

Voguerista

What is your favorite "Sexy" Madonna Song, Video, and Performance today (I say 'today' because I know this can change on any given day)? Post the videos too if you like. It's dance Ssssss Friday.

Today, that would be "Justify My Love" for me...and that includes the "Justify My Love" video too, but, I think "Fever" from the Girlie Show would be my favorite sexy performance.

Guest DeeperDeeper
10 hours ago, Voguerista said:

What is your favorite "Sexy" Madonna Song, Video, and Performance today (I say 'today' because I know this can change on any given day)? Post the videos too if you like. It's dance Ssssss Friday.

Today, that would be "Justify My Love" for me...and that includes the "Justify My Love" video too, but, I think "Fever" from the Girlie Show would be my favorite sexy performance.

@VogueristaJML and Fever from the GS are my two favourites as well. 

I'd say my favorite sexy song & video of M's would have to be Justify My Love and my favorite sexy performance of hers would be Sooner or Later from The Academy Awards. This performance is very tame compared to a lot of her other stuff, but I feel it's one of her best performances and kind of reminds me of a sassy movie star from the Golden Era of Movies; it's suggestive, but not desperate. 

:Madonna018: :Madonna017: :Madonna010: :Madonna012: 

Guest DeeperDeeper
14 minutes ago, Jet said:

Video and song I want you

performance...like a virgin blond ambition 

I've always considered the Blond Ambition performances of Express Yourself and Like A Virgin as feminist power statements and not sexy. 

Guest DeeperDeeper

The only thing I wish M had done with the Girlie Show performance of Fever was to choreograph the boys getting it on with each other more like a bisexual MMF. But back then it would have been totally scandalous. 

29bd5a44217ddaa0f00c843d391569b2.jpg

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

The only thing I wish M had done with the Girlie Show performance of Fever was to choreograph the boys getting it on with each other more like a bisexual MMF. But back then it would have been totally scandalous. 

I don't see why she wouldn't I mean Truth or Dare had men kissing men plus the sex book kinda speaks for itself 

Guest DeeperDeeper
On 11/7/2020 at 11:00 PM, louis.exe said:

I don't see why she wouldn't I mean Truth or Dare had men kissing men plus the sex book kinda speaks for itself 

After the backlash from SEX, I think the Girlie Show was choreographed to nod to sexuality but in a much tamer way. Even during the orgy which is used to segue Deeper and Deeper into Why's It So Hard has same sex loving, but in a more subdued way. Then during The Beast Within when Carlton and Christopher Childers were dancing there were men in close embrace and intimate, yet it wasn't in your face sexual. 

Having Carlton and Michael Gregory groping and simulating bisexual group sex with her would have been draw dropping back in 1993. 

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

After the backlash from SEX, I think the Girlie Show was choreographed to nod to sexuality but in a much tamer way. Even during the orgy which is used to segue Deeper and Deeper into Why's It So Hard has same sex loving, but in a more subdued way. Even during The Beast Within when Carlton and Christopher Childers were dancing there were men in close embrace and intimate, yet it wasn't in your face sexual. 

Having Carlton and Michael Gregory groping and simulating bisexual group sex with her would have been draw dropping back in 1993. 

Jaw dropping but ICONIC

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Did you forgot aboout the Deeper and Deeper into Why is so hard interlude? Because everything goes there

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

After the backlash from SEX, I think the Girlie Show was choreographed to nod to sexuality but in a much tamer way. Even during the orgy which is used to segue Deeper and Deeper into Why's It So Hard has same sex loving, but in a more subdued way. Even during The Beast Within when Carlton and Christopher Childers were dancing there were men in close embrace and intimate, yet it wasn't in your face sexual. 

Lol you did :)

It's got to be the ''Like A Virgin'' video.  She looks sexy, sultry, confident and so beautiful in it.  The video is perfect - I love everything  - the location and, of course the song which has now reached iconic status. 

And she has incredible sex appeal. The thing with sex appeal is you either have it or you don't - like charisma. Madonna has it by the bucketload and she always will.  It can't be acquired, manufactured or faked.  It's one of the reasons she is so spellbinding and consistently interesting to watch perform. 

On 11/7/2020 at 5:59 PM, stevemic said:

It's got to be the ''Like A Virgin'' video.  She looks sexy, sultry, confident and so beautiful in it.  The video is perfect - I love everything  - the location and, of course the song which has now reached iconic status. 

And she has incredible sex appeal. The thing with sex appeal is you either have it or you don't - like charisma. Madonna has it by the bucketload and she always will.  It can't be acquired, manufactured or faked.  It's one of the reasons she is so spellbinding and consistently interesting to watch perform. 

AMEN ?