Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Her team = herself. She left it out of "Finally Enough Love" despite being one of her 50 US Dance #1s so she probably doesn't like it that much now?

It was included on the "Who's That Girl" Super Club Mix RSD EP release though.

News:

Can you believe it...Peter rauhofer's classic mix of nothing fails is tagged in Shazam like this..

Screenshot_2023-10-01-12-47-59-692_com.shazam.android.thumb.jpg.91138163beb615cfd7b045f6eaf0fa93.jpg

Dead

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Her team = herself. She left it out of "Finally Enough Love" despite being one of her 50 US Dance #1s so she probably doesn't like it that much now?

It was included on the "Who's That Girl" Super Club Mix RSD EP release though.

How some quickly forget or dismiss that In the press release that RSD release was mentioned, explaining why Causing A Commotion was not included.  And while I think that's a poor excuse to leave it off, it is what it is. It's obvious they wanted to include Everybody and Physical Attraction to highlight You Can Dance. Otherwise, all her other #1's were included.

One can argue Angel and Lucky Star being left off, but I truly don't believe those songs alone would have been a #1 Dance song, and only because they were paired with Into The Groove and Holiday (as double A-Sides) are they considered #1. 

All the other songs (like them or not) are deservedly included because they are #1 on their own merit.  I personally prefer that PA and Everybody was included over Angel, Causing a Commotion and Lucky Star.

8 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

News:

Can you believe it...Peter rauhofer's classic mix of nothing fails is tagged in Shazam like this..

Screenshot_2023-10-01-12-47-59-692_com.shazam.android.thumb.jpg.91138163beb615cfd7b045f6eaf0fa93.jpg

Dead

So this means (despite the "RauNhofer") that NF/NBM maxisingle has already been added to streaming platforms and it will actually come out this month, right?

Shame this also means DAD remixes won't be added this year to Spotify and co. Guess her team doesn't see it as a proper AL single after all.

21 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

So this means (despite the "RauNhofer") that NF/NBM maxisingle has already been added to streaming platforms and it will actually come out this month, right?

Shame this also means DAD remixes won't be added this year to Spotify and co. Guess her team doesn't see it as a proper AL single after all.

The Shazam taggings are old.Homever the youtube ones are the definite tags if you search the remixes on YouTube 

6 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

All of them seem to be titled only "Die Another Day" since some time ago

Why does her team does this crap of ignoring her non album stuff on streaming i dont know but they need to stop

Well, if Frozen and Like a Prayer maxisingles were released in the very SAME WEEK, why not repeat this situation just this month when M kicks off a damn fvcking CELEBRATION TOUR????

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Well, if Frozen and Like a Prayer maxisingles were released in the very SAME WEEK, why not repeat this situation just this month when M kicks off a damn fvcking CELEBRATION TOUR????

We are talking about a time when her team uploaded promo files on streaming and databases

Nowadays they stay safe and release "Market" singles

Causing A Commotion is about the bad side of her and Seans relationship. She hates that whole WTG era. That's a well known fact hence the Rescue Me video being taken from that period. Rescue Me was probably about Warren but twinned with the video and BA period maybe that's about Sean too.  True Blue got a redux but that's because she's all about love now. I'm not sure she'd be so keen as to dig up the bad memories. 

Either that or the Silver Screen edit is being saved for an upcoming greatest hits. 

Wait there's a radio edit and a radio remix of Nothing Fails?

"Nothing Fails" (Radio Edit) – 3:46

"Nothing Fails" (Radio Remix) – 3:59

Is the radio remix a dance version or an extended edit?

Hope both and the album version are on the digital single. 

EDIT: Wait its the Nevins mix I found it on discogs. boo

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The Radio Remix is a variation of the Nevin's Mix that appeared on Remixed & Revisited. I heard it play on the radio instead of the original version.

31 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Screenshot_2023-10-02-15-20-54-551_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.df456513634da29b92aa87cb93a5096e.jpg

59 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Also worth mentioning is that radio remix follows structure to radio edit with the chorus placed after the first verse

54 minutes ago, subversive said:

I don't understand that kind of "leak" of releases on YouTube. It's like... why? I mean, are they from the future? Is NASA behind this? Why appears the copyright thing before its release? Why?

Does it really matter? These singles should've been on streaming long time ago. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW