Madame X Unreleased Songs

Circle Life

Some member here claimed Madonna had some Madame X outtakes that would be used for some kind of compilation.

Speaking of demo versions:

- Medellin was solo and there were no Spanish verses.

- God Control was tweaked by Mike Dean. He added the choir part. He probably did the same thing for Come Alive.

- Crave was reworked with Mike Dean and Swae Lee was added.

- Dark Ballet probably was more simple.

59 minutes ago, Justice said:

Some member here claimed Madonna had some Madame X outtakes that would be used for some kind of compilation.

Speaking of demo versions:

- Medellin was solo and there were no Spanish verses.

- God Control was tweaked by Mike Dean. He added the choir part. He probably did the same thing for Come Alive.

- Crave was reworked with Mike Dean and Swae Lee was added.

- Dark Ballet probably was more simple.

OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW. TAKE ME AS YOUR PROTÉGÉE AND TEACH ME ALL ABOUT MX DEMOS! 

I’m SO SHOCKED that Medellín existed before Maluma, what did it sound like before?

36 minutes ago, Shoful said:

OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW. TAKE ME AS YOUR PROTÉGÉE AND TEACH ME ALL ABOUT MX DEMOS! 

I’m SO SHOCKED that Medellín existed before Maluma, what did it sound like before?

Thats also what maluma said on an interview with j balvin.

he said madonna reached out to him and offered them the“finished“medellin.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

That is what I know.

I think I read about Medellin on some forum. I am not sure if the source of that was Madonna's or Maluma's interview, or some "insider". Apparently, the song didn't work as a solo version.

But if Madonna was teasing Medellin and Maluma wasn't on the map, it is logical to assume Medellin existed before. Plus, Maluma co-wrote it later. 

When Mike Dean was adding choir to Come Alive, he did the same thing for God Control. That was teased on Instagram. 

Billboard was the first producer that Madonna worked with on Madame X in the beginning of 2018. I assume they made Crave demo and probably there are some other stuff  that remained unreleased. In the end of 2018 Billboard did Bitch I'm Loca and Faz Gostoso. Apparently that was the time when Madonna was doing collaborations.

Honestly, it is possible that Madonna did only Crave demo with Billboard in the beginning. Madonna was posting studio pics and then she stopped. After some time, she was back in the studio with Mirwais. Between those sessions,  she said she was frustrated with song writing camps. Although, we all assumed she was referring to RH, it is possible that she referred to the start of Madame X making. Just a theory.

Anyway, Crave demo could be a little bit different lyrically, but musically it  could be the same as the album version. Who knows.

• 1 year later...