Her Majesty the Queen

Semtex1

1 minute ago, Humanfly said:

the only person being attacked is luiz - because you are blinded by patriotism for the deceased 

Dude... 💀 

2 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

I UGLY? OMG....you already looked at your picture. Now I feel sorry for you. Must be some mental retardation, I'm not even going to play with you anymore. Improvements and good treatment there, whatever it is.

Don't play the victim thanks, ugly is metaphoric, I don't look at people's propics before discussing with them 🤦‍♂️Have fun harassing people for no reason tho. You're such a beautiful soul for doing so 👌🏻 

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

THAT'S A CHARACTER FROM A TV SHOW 😭😭😭💀💀💀 

I was laughing at your choice of Idols, which match your speech and such kind words. lol Think big buddy, people are more limitless intellectually than some examples close to you. But as I said before, I respect your "choices" and how hard it must be to be accepted. Strength my warrior.

Alright, everyone needs to chill. Just as some of you are upset that someone is calling people they dont know racist... you are attaching your feelings to someone you dont know. It's a bit absurd. 

@Luiz Ribeiro You made your point. It flew just about as good as Madonna's humor with dead people on that TV show.

But Everyone needs to stop using the word "Retard" and questioning someones mental health and telling people to "fuck off" and all the other stuff in this thread. 

@Andreo @Enlightened Commenter 

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Alright, everyone needs to chill. Just as some of you are upset that someone is calling people they dont know racist... you are attaching your feelings to someone you dont know. It's a bit absurd. 

@Luiz Ribeiro You made your point. It flew just about as good as Madonna's humor with dead people on that TV show.

But Everyone needs to stop using the word "Retard" and questioning someones mental health and telling people to "fuck off" and all the other stuff in this thread. 

@Andreo @Enlightened Commenter 

Ok Baby :heart:

• Jackie locked this topic