The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

I wanted Madonna to work with DEV HYNES to do a dream pop , soft rock, funk , neo soul style album.    That would've been so magic like I fantasise that she did something like that and it be so dreamy and rocking and soulful just imagine that style album by her ....like what Charli XCX and sky Ferreira did in the early 2010s and solange knowles just great grooves and emotive expressive lyrics and raw vocal 

2 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I wanted Madonna to work with DEV HYNES to do a dream pop , soft rock, funk , neo soul style album.    That would've been so magic like I fantasise that she did something like that and it be so dreamy and rocking and soulful just imagine that style album by her ....like what Charli XCX and sky Ferreira did in the early 2010s and solange knowles just great grooves and emotive expressive lyrics and raw vocal 

would be amazing dear.....

and in sure madonna would have tons of amazing collaborators but she need to embrace today rules....... fast and prolific.....

7 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

would be amazing dear.....

and in sure madonna would have tons of amazing collaborators but she need to embrace today rules....... fast and prolific.....

Like I posted before I kinda wanted an album looking like this fan edit from a few years ago the vaporware Dreamwave sybthpop neo soul rock sounds would just have been so gorgeous like imsginebit so gorgeous punky dreamy and melancholy 😻😸💫💖🦄🦁🦩 

As for releases yeah it's crazy how she set a standard for one huge release every 28 months to two years then now where the gaps are so huge 

IMG_20240304_184014.jpg

3 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Like I posted before I kinda wanted an album looking like this fan edit from a few years ago the vaporware Dreamwave sybthpop neo soul rock sounds would just have been so gorgeous like imsginebit so gorgeous punky dreamy and melancholy 😻😸💫💖🦄🦁🦩 

As for releases yeah it's crazy how she set a standard for one huge release every 28 months to two years then now where the gaps are so huge 

IMG_20240304_184014.jpg

would buy the album only for the cover........

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yeah I mean thing is if she did a ballad album NOW it would get very edited vocally but ghost town proved she could nail it 

she is so good with ballad.......

think about

love spent

looking for mercy

heartbreak city

ecc ecc 

she is so good with lyrics ..... she need to make more of them .....

3 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Honestly @Leona Helmsley I just don't trust her to let her vocals breathe. I would hate if she slapped vocal effects on them

i really think that if she will make a ballad album she will make perfect....... i really think that after the hospital she really need to stop and think for real at the last year...... i don't think she really had time to take a real pause...... its true she take some months...... but with a Worldwide concert tour around the corner....,,

i think that if she decide to make a ballad album she will work heavily to make it perfect...... i think she really need it...... an album of ballad full of her fear,  hopes.........,,. 

23 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

you know what i want @ChromaticanMondasia? a ballad album .......... a ballad album and nothing else.......

Snore...  She already kinda did this with Something to Remember.  But she's not Celine Dion.  And if she's only gonna release a new album every 4 or 5 years as she gets older, I certainly don't want her to waste it on a ballads only album. 

The only thing worse would be if she did a full album of duets and collaborations: #1, I don't trust who she would choose to collaborate with, and #2, her collabs are usually with people who can't come near her talent wise (Quavo), and #3 even when she does collab with other quality artists (Britney, Prince), the end result never ends up being as good as she and said artist are on their own--Me Against the Music is so much worse than the solo music both of them were making at the time, and though I appreciate Love Song, it's certainly not up to what either M or Price were capable of.

6 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Ooh just seen in my LIKE A VIRGIN era speaking of rock chic that sound of Nile and bray with Madonna is so iconic funky soulful and motivational 25 year old Madonna had something to say 💫🫶 and she ain't stopped HEALTHY top on peeps

139108142_738562453440529_4511891741090813566_n-2.jpg

amazing era....... god ........ she make so muchhhhhh

5 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

Snore...  She already kinda did this with Something to Remember.  But she's not Celine Dion.  And if she's only gonna release a new album every 4 or 5 years as she gets older, I certainly don't want her to waste it on a ballads only album. 

The only thing worse would be if she did a full album of duets and collaborations: #1, I don't trust who she would choose to collaborate with, and #2, her collabs are usually with people who can't come near her talent wise (Quavo), and #3 even when she does collab with other quality artists (Britney, Prince), the end result never ends up being as good as she and said artist are on their own--Me Against the Music is so much worse than the solo music both of them were making at the time, and though I appreciate Love Song, it's certainly not up to what either M or Price were capable of.

dear,

1 something to remember was..... like 300 years ago? 

i want a ballad album...... NOW.....

2 i would love an album of duets and collaborations......

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

3 its true collaborations are very difficult ...... or they work or not.......... but times are changed, we have so many amazing singers, producers ecc ecc so i think its not impossibile to create an amazing album of collaborations like..........

Hard candy.....,, and i looooooove this album.......

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Reading "Madonna" and "dream pop" in the same sentence makes me hard.