AI Madonna (Artificial intelligence) George Michael does Live To Tell

steady75

I've yet to hear anything that sounds remotely like Madonna with this AI nonsense.  Some fans are so deperate to hear her cover certain songs, they settle for a machine, rather the real thing.  The saying, "often imitated, but never duplicated" stated by Madonna herself in 1994, is definitely important here, now than ever before. People wanting AI creations of Madonna singing songs she never sung in her life, are only looking for Madonna to be their puppet.  Madonna ain't no one's puppet!

5 hours ago, Starchild said:

Sure, if you want to see the music industry littered with trash...

Exercise some critical thinking, folks!

The music industry has always been filled with trash. Nothing new at all. Just MORE trash. And pop music is based in depths of trash cans anyway. No one takes it seriously aside from gays - who focus of the color of the pop star’s hair more than the music.

On 6/23/2023 at 7:35 PM, Starchild said:

Subpar AI creations of every popular artist covering every popular song... Spare me.

I can't wait for this silly trend to fade away. Natural Intelligence for the win.

what about this? 

They’ve got her 80’s voice singing Revolver

• 4 weeks later...
  • steady75 changed the title to AI Madonna (Artificial intelligence) George Michael does Live To Tell
2 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Mary, hope you're ready for the resident Hall Monitors here to strike up that quote button like Black Box feat. Martha Wash.

Which, speaking of, where is the Martha Wash AI?! 

Howling. You bring me too much joy. I swear I've known you in another life.

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know anybody else who make me cackle like my very own  Izora Armstead.

d0172o.gif

rBL9Oq.gif

umbrella-raining-men.gif

DirectLameDikdik-max-1mb.gif

5b534efe-e1a1-4884-9f1f-8274c198cb87_tex

• 4 weeks later...