Merch Pics

blondebenji

Putting it out there ---- If anyone in the NYC area goes to the pop-up shop and they have any of the watercolor tshirts (other than the True Blue one currently on her online store) I would be forever grateful if we could workout a way for you to buy it and me Venmo you the cost plus shipping (and maybe a little extra for being a great person).

On 12/3/2023 at 1:45 AM, GregVsMatt said:

There will be daily deliveries to the pop up shop according to staff

This is the first new merch including the mask and confessions riding crop

Is anyone going to an upcoming concert where they can look out for the badges here for me? I can provide payment. I have the other badge set, however this one is not available online.

5 hours ago, Dita-84 said:

Is anyone going to an upcoming concert where they can look out for the badges here for me? I can provide payment. I have the other badge set, however this one is not available online.

I'm not sure the badges are available anymore - eg I think they were London pop up store exclusives like the mask and riding crop 

13 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I'm not sure the badges are available anymore - eg I think they were London pop up store exclusives like the mask and riding crop 

That's a shame! Part of me likes how random merchandise keeps popping up as it keeps fans on their toes. It is frustrating though as it means fans can't freely purchase them.

Not sure if this was discussed on here, my friend bought the black hoodie in Brooklyn and I was wearing mine, which was ordered from Madonna.com....First, the purple are shades different (mine is more bright and his more dull). Also mine has the original cities listed on the sleeve in chronological order and the current (rescheduled) cities are listed chronologically on the new one.

d7.png.1f45ed3f95460519e54f0dda193a6460.pngd6.png.4b691e3b09c2e9463981aa669f54cc1d.png

2 hours ago, hidroboy said:

Hello! First post here, but I just saw (and bought!) the Blond Ambition bomber back in stock in the US store, in case anyone else missed out. See you all around!

I just came here to post the same! So excited I’ll have it in time for my show!

I am just hoping I made the right call going with size Large... I’m always a medium everything but many people seemed to feel it was a bit short and recommended to size up.  

Also the “in stock” notification came from merchbar.com so that’s where I ordered from. Hope that’s just as good as Madonna.com

Edited by ahankins (see edit history)

On 12/13/2023 at 3:27 PM, DJ N A said:

Putting it out there ---- If anyone in the NYC area goes to the pop-up shop and they have any of the watercolor tshirts (other than the True Blue one currently on her online store) I would be forever grateful if we could workout a way for you to buy it and me Venmo you the cost plus shipping (and maybe a little extra for being a great person).

I was bummed I didn’t see any of these either as I wanted one or all of them idk

On 12/15/2023 at 4:52 AM, Dita-84 said:

That's a shame! Part of me likes how random merchandise keeps popping up as it keeps fans on their toes. It is frustrating though as it means fans can't freely purchase them.

I think it’s fun but I also agree it could be frustrating. Now my friend wants a BAT jacket too so hopefully she brings those back for MSG.

Oh, I forgot to mention this. I visited the pop-up merch shop at the venue in Brooklyn this past weekend, and I was about to buy a lovely long-sleeve shirt I liked. but THENNN I noticed a blatant error. 

I haven't seen anyone else point this error out. But wow, her merch team failed miserably at quality control. They lost a sale right then and there because I wasn't gonna buy it with an error like that.

Screen Shot 2023-12-19 at 8.39.30 AM.png

On 12/19/2023 at 2:39 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Oh, I forgot to mention this. I visited the pop-up merch shop at the venue in Brooklyn this past weekend, and I was about to buy a lovely long-sleeve shirt I liked. but THENNN I noticed a blatant error. 

I haven't seen anyone else point this error out. But wow, her merch team failed miserably at quality control. They lost a sale right then and there because I wasn't gonna buy it with an error like that.

Screen Shot 2023-12-19 at 8.39.30 AM.png

Do you mean "Madonna World Tour 2012"? Wasn't that a code name for MDNA Tour to avoid controversies? 

On 12/18/2023 at 10:06 PM, ahankins said:

How would you say your bomber fits? I'm also M and ordered an L today...

Same. I fluctuate between the 2 sizes but went w/L based on responses I’ve seen online.

I don’t mind t-shirts being on the snug side but prefer my coats and jackets a little roomier (and certainly not short). I just hope the L isn’t too big lol.

11 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Same. I fluctuate between the 2 sizes but went w/L based on responses I’ve seen online.

I don’t mind t-shirts being on the snug side but prefer my coats and jackets a little roomier (and certainly not short). I just hope the L isn’t too big lol.

same here! ordered my bomber jacket yesterday with size L (my zie usually is M)

hoping isn't too big