Merch Pics

blondebenji

5 hours ago, Stefan Bayens said:

I love the new Madonna Rio Rosary! 🤩. If only it wasn't that expensive ... 😑

What discount do you get when you apply a discount code and where can you get this code? 🤔

Screenshot_20240423_204330_Chrome.jpg

Yikes! That price!  But cool! 

On 3/8/2024 at 1:21 PM, honestlyhlf said:

The Celebration Tour Limited Edition Rosaries are available on the Madonna Store!

'Madonna had a high-end handmade rosary designed and produced using platted gold, silver or bronze, each variation being engraved with the name of each city the tour is to visit. Less than 25 rosaries were created for each city, Bob The Drag Queen throwing one of them in the crowd every night, right before Madonna hit the stage. Pick your favorite city and finish before it’s gone forever!'

Go, go, go! And don't forget your discount codes!

https://shop.madonna.com/products/the-celebration-tour-limited-edition-rosary

PS. @Spanky1995, I know I still owe you photos of mine. I've been AWOL for a while after having my phone stolen :seeno:

Do we know how much were the other cities rosary?

11 hours ago, luis-rj said:

Do we know how much were the other cities rosary?

Just echoing @Spanky1995:

The European rosaries in the UK store were £120 each:

screencapture-shopuk-madonna-products-the-celebration-tour-limited-edition-rosary-2024-02-02-22.thumb.png.b3593f523df8a0f4fe3e87697344ae1e.png

The North American rosaries in the US store worked out to be £158 each (I'm not sure what they were in US$) with the currency conversion at the time:

screencapture-shopus-madonna-products-the-celebration-tour-limited-edition-rosary-2024-03-08.thumb.png.3122463ed1aea17ce168cad863279c60.png

The Rio rosaries in the UK store are £200 each.

12 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

I want the rosary but pay day is a week away and I can't justify spending that amount until then 

This should have been what I posted, but I'm a menace with my credit card sometimes... during a "no spend" month nonetheless  🤡

They don't seem to be limited in any way and it looks like the pre-order will stay up for quite a while, but if you'd like me to order you one before payday, just let me know.

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

does this mean all the litho's will be signed using pre printed autographs and Madonna will personally hand-sign 40 of them?

Exactly that.

It's a plate signature, so M has signed the printing plate itself, and that signature will be transferred onto every single lithograph through the printmaking process.

She's then gone on to hand-sign 40 of the printed lithographs.

1 minute ago, honestlyhlf said:

Exactly that.

It's a plate signature, so M has signed the printing plate itself, and that signature will be transferred onto every single lithograph through the printmaking process.

She's then gone on to hand-sign 40 of the printed lithographs.

So we still get her autograph then? you know what for £84 on the UK store with the 10% discount and including shipping that's not bad imo

2 hours ago, honestlyhlf said:

This should have been what I posted, but I'm a menace with my credit card sometimes... during a "no spend" month nonetheless  🤡

They don't seem to be limited in any way and it looks like the pre-order will stay up for quite a while, but if you'd like me to order you one before payday, just let me know.

Thank you what a lovely offer. I think I will wait until payday but thank you 😊 

On 4/23/2024 at 10:21 PM, honestlyhlf said:

If you log in here: https://www.madonna.com/login

And then visit your user profile page when logged in: https://www.madonna.com/profile

You should see a section that says ‘10% MEMBER ONLINE STORE DISCOUNT’ ☺️

Thanks for your help!

The rosary costs a hell lot of money, but I just couldn’t resist the 10% discount of €23.79 😜 and bought it. Really excited about it 🤩

I will just skip buying 40 latte machiattos as I drink too much coffee anyways and that will make up for the costs 😃

Edited by Stefan Bayens (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

So we still get her autograph then? you know what for £84 on the UK store with the 10% discount and including shipping that's not bad imo

I’ve always seen the signatures on lithographs a little dubious, they are a printing process at the end of the day. Not like getting the real signature of the artist imho