The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

34 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Where is that confirmed?

He very well could just be editing photos.

Mind you, NYC has had heavy rain the past few days. Looks like the post was to celebrate the sunshine

He could be editing his Grindr profile for all we know

10 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Did the free concert do anything for Madonna's sales and streams in that country?

IMHO it did more for her than sales and streams, being cemented in the social consciousness and social fabric of the country as she was is invaluable. 

And it’s going to do wonders for years to come globally 

12 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@JustinTimes you love to play the fool, right? I stop right here because for sure you have been fueled by my words the way you just love to be - and I wanna behave fine here.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I asked a question to people. Don't involve me in your drama, whatever that maybe, and I have no idea who you are.

48 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@JustinTimes I said "I stop right now." You don't have the need to defend yourself from me, actually to not even give yourself the work to reply me, unless you actually agree to me, which confirms what I said about you. C U.

EDIT: another one in the casket. And the list goes on!

Am I missing something? I have no idea what is going on 🤔

• RUADJAI unpinned this topic
On 5/29/2024 at 8:16 PM, Andymad said:

While we can't say or even think of when the official one will be released... we have been so lucky and blessed to have this rio performance. It's giving BAT and DWT vibes. However BAT was so hard to access. 

Totally agree.  If I recall, the Rio show is supposed to go to a Streaming service soon, but when, who knows? 

• 2 weeks later...