The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

On 11/5/2023 at 1:56 AM, Queen hearts said:

Judge guest to review Vogue's Runway Walks so far.

Date                                 City                       Country                           Venue                            Judge guest

October  14, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon
October  15, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs
October  17, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 Diplo
October  18, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox
October  21, 2023    Antwerp                    Belgium                         Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet
October  22, 2023    Antwerp                    Belgium                         Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price
October  25, 2023    Copenhagen            Denmark                        Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo
October  26, 2023    Copenhagen            Denmark                        Royal Arena                     Aquaria
October  28, 2023    Stockholm                Sweden                         Tele2 Arena                      Rocco Ritchie
November 1, 2023    Barcelona                Spain                              Palau Sant Jordi             Arca
November 2, 2023    Barcelona                Spain                             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                      Portugal                         Altice Arena                    Jon Kortajerena

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                      Portugal                         Altice Arena                    Jean Paul Gaultier   

Kooste.JPG

6 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Here is the video I meant to post I think she sounds great 

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Just fireeee 💝💝💝🔥🔥🔥🔥thank you!

@Vogueristaspeaks the truth.  Thank you both for being wonderful contributors to this thread and forum.  Just beautiful. I've enjoyed our many conversations and interactions.  Madonna brings some of the best fans together!!  :luv:

Besides the annoying thank u to everyone who posts something do you really guys need to repost all the videos, pictures, Twitts, included in the original post???

Makes surfing through the post a complicated feat. But I guess you don’t truly care, you are just happy listening to yourselves 

1 hour ago, Queen hearts said:

Kooste.JPG

Thanks for the recap.  Enjoying all this info people are providing about the tour.  Some of the moaners need to move on!! We're enjoying Madonna, the tour and discussing the actual show.   It's not like we're posting unrelated images that have nothing to do with this topic or Madonna, etc. :)

11 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Besides the annoying thank u to everyone who posts something do you really guys need to repost all the videos, pictures, Twitts, included in the original post???

Makes surfing through the post a complicated feat. But I guess you don’t truly care, you are just happy listening to yourselves 

I think you might like this one it may cheer you up some 

9 minutes ago, xavier said:

The show was great. She looked amazing! Sounded good! 
And ass looked normal (for the ass police) 🤪

She was in great sports. My favorite was bad girl. 

So great you enjoyed it.  It seems most fans who go agree this is one of the highlights in the show.  Thanks for sharing!

29 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

#TrollsAreGonnaTroll

Don’t let the negative entity get to you. :luv:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic