The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes i can, i just don't want to. I've seen her live 4 times, when she was still on her prime and at the top of her game and it has left immaculate memories in mind and for life. I'm still a fan and will always be. It's not just Madonna anyway, i don't have the motivation anymore to go through all the stuff that a live show includes, travelling to Paris, doing the queue all day, renting a hotel, travelling back etc... I'm alread exhausted just by writting it 😂 i'm a hood boy at heart you know, just my daily routine, sleepin, eatin, going to the gym, hanging with people from my town, fuckin with my bf... Simple life and i'm happy. I don't even like to Travel anyway so... People are always in a state of chock when i tell it 😀

You must be a funny guy at parties 🙃

6 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes i can, i just don't want to. I've seen her live 4 times, when she was still on her prime and at the top of her game and it has left immaculate memories in mind and for life. I'm still a fan and will always be. It's not just Madonna anyway, i don't have the motivation anymore to go through all the stuff that a live show includes, travelling to Paris, doing the queue all day, renting a hotel, travelling back etc... I'm alread exhausted just by writting it 😂 i'm a hood boy at heart you know, just my daily routine, sleepin, eatin, going to the gym, hanging with people from my town, fuckin with my bf... Simple life and i'm happy. I don't even like to Travel anyway so... People are always in a state of chock when i tell it 😀

If I catch you going to a Kylie Minogue or Lady Gaga concert I will be coming for you.

7 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

You've missed one of her greatest shows ever if not the greatest. But to each their own.

11 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

You must be a funny guy at parties 🙃

Well, i've been a funny guy at parties in many European cities during 15 years, between 17 and 32 yo, goin out every single day God has created, then i grew older and enjoyed more and more a simple moments in life, i don't feel the need to travel the world anymore to feel happy and fulfiled, i am everyday with the people that i love and that are around me, thank god. I consider myself very rich. As for the being a party king, i can say i'm one now even more than when i was younger as i'm a residant dj every week end in a club for 5 years 😉 see, i'm the one who's making the parties now 😎

20 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I totally get the not traveling part. I’m a hood boy too. I was exhausted just reading it too. I will see her if she comes here to South America but that’s about it.

I get where he's coming from. Traveling to Paris, booking a hotel, and dealing with all that can be a hassle, especially if you've seen her multiple times. Being a fan isn't just about attending concerts; it's also about appreciating the artist in your own way. Some fans enjoy the experience differently, and that's okay. Everyone has their reasons, and it's not fair to judge someone's fandom based on whether they attend a specific tour or not

Just now, stratus said:

I get where he's coming from. Traveling to Paris, booking a hotel, and dealing with all that can be a hassle, especially if you've seen her multiple times. Being a fan isn't just about attending concerts; it's also about appreciating the artist in your own way. Some fans enjoy the experience differently, and that's okay. Everyone has their reasons, and it's not fair to judge someone's fandom based on whether they attend a specific tour or not

Absolutely. Anyone has his own special journey as a fan. I don't attend her show for a few years but i spend hours weekly here discussing her career and persona, i mean almost 7000 posts in a few years. Her person facsinates me, sometimes even more than her music. 

2 minutes ago, stratus said:

I’m judging. No idea where he’s coming from and what he’s on about. So strange :laughing:

55 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Well, i've been a funny guy at parties in many European cities during 15 years, between 17 and 32 yo, goin out every single day God has created, then i grew older and enjoyed more and more a simple moments in life, i don't feel the need to travel the world anymore to feel happy and fulfiled, i am everyday with the people that i love and that are around me, thank god. I consider myself very rich. As for the being a party king, i can say i'm one now even more than when i was younger as i'm a residant dj every week end in a club for 5 years 😉 see, i'm the one who's making the parties now 😎

O cool, I'm a Dj too, for 7 years and I create parties aswell. And I also travel a lot. So what's your point? That u don't want to see this show because u are tired? Ok good we did understand after 560 explanations. Next.

Btw: she's still on HER PRIME

44 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Absolutely. Anyone has his own special journey as a fan. I don't attend her show for a few years but i spend hours weekly here discussing her career and persona, i mean almost 7000 posts in a few years. 

Well posting on Madonna forums certainly is a special journey, I’ll give you that :04:

11 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

O cool, I'm a Dj too, for 7 years and I create parties aswell. And I also travel a lot. So what's your point? That u don't want to see this show because u are tired? Ok good we did understand after 560 explanations. Next.

Btw: she's still on HER PRIME

OMG you've edited your post to add 

"Btw: she's still on HER PRIME"

That's iconic 😂 i imagine that scene as you leave the room after we had an argument about Madonna, you pass the door, make a few steps and come back furious and say "Btw, she's still on her PRIME" and shut the door violently  😂

7 hours ago, musicinferno said:

It really amazes me how she seems so much more comfortable as the tour goes on. The first string of shows, you could tell she was stiff and nervous. Now her body flows so much more loosely when she dances. 

Well, it’s not only her it’s the whole live entertainment industry, every show gets rhythm and flow as time goes by, from a Shakespeare play to cirque du soleil to Disney on ice.

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

OMG you've edited your post to add 

"Btw: she's still on HER PRIME"

That's iconic 😂 i imagine that scene as you leave the room after we had an argument about Madonna, you pass the door, make a few steps and come back furious and say "Btw, she's still on her PRIME" and shut the door violently  😂

I’m picturing Jack from Will and Grace 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)