The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

I am a Taurus, a mix of Leo and Virgo. The worst nightmare to any non Taurus person as you all can relate to it.

My true love is a Taurus, the best relationship ever. 26 years later we are still the best friends you could ever desire. But yeah they can be a nightmare 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

My true love is a Taurus, the best relationship ever. 26 years later we are still the best friends you could ever desire. But yeah they can be a nightmare 🤣🤣🤣

No one can deny Tauruses are the best friended, most loyal people ever, our stubbornness doesn't allow us to give up on anything or anyone unless it's the last straw, which rarely is...

Wearing grillz again? On a concert? I'll never understand her self sabotaging obsession. She looks and sounds stunning and she has to ruin it by wearing something that doesn't look good on anybody (let alone in her) and also makes her unable to speak/sing well. I know some delulu fans will defend her and even praise her for trying to annoy people but the most affected person is herself. The critics will go after that and I highly doubt she's comfortable singing and talking while wearing those things. 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Some great clips from tonight’s show. She looks so beautiful as always! Thank you @therealrobertochiaravalloti
https://www.instagram.com/therealrobertochiaravalloti/

Yes Ma'am!!!! Thank you for sharing this.  Great video clips shared on that account.  :party::party:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic