CELEBRATION LIVE STREAMING LINKS *ONLY*

Donna

5 minutes ago, SwedenBoy said:

People complaining about this and that. Remember where she was a few months ago. ICU. She´s not going to live forever. None of us are going to live forever. None. Of. Us. Be thankful that she does this tour. And be thankful you are safe, alive and able to see it.

What the fuck does that have to do with this? We remember that and we love her and we're grateful to have her but that does not excuse any of this mess. Just because she made it doesn't mean she gets to play with people's money. We're not all gonna be zen about shows getting cut beacuse of poor planning (or maybe in purpose). Don't dictate what other people shojld feel. If it doesn't bother you, good for you. 

1 minute ago, rga98 said:

What the fuck does that have to do with this? We remember that and we love her and we're grateful to have her but that does not excuse any of this mess. Just because she made it doesn't mean she gets to play with people's money. We're not all gonna be zen about shows getting cut beacuse of poor planning (or maybe in purpose). Don't dictate what other people shojld feel. If it doesn't bother you, good for you. 

Hey, let's remember this isn't really a conversation thread about the show.  It's just a thread to share the LIVE STREAM links if any.  There are other threads open that you can discuss your thoughts on the tour such as this thread:

"Fuck" this and "fuck" that. Calm down behind you keyboard and don´t take it personally. I don´t know you, it wasn´t written for you specifically. Sorry for writing here, it was more a general thing about people complaining about, well, everything.

I produce events and concerts. Over 100 of them at this point. If you think any ANY artist would be late on purpose and comprimise their art that they have worked hard for, you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to your little salary job, because there is no way you are a company owner and have any actual responsibility or accountability. Zero chance.

Last post here, as you were. Enjoy your streams!

2 minutes ago, SwedenBoy said:

"Fuck" this and "fuck" that. Calm down behind you keyboard and don´t take it personally. I don´t know you, it wasn´t written for you specifically. Sorry for writing here, it was more a general thing about people complaining about, well, everything.

I produce events and concerts. Over 100 of them at this point. If you think any ANY artist would be late on purpose and comprimise their art that they have worked hard for, you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to your little salary job, because there is no way you are a company owner and have any actual responsibility or accountability. Zero chance.

Last post here, as you were. Enjoy your streams!

I'm sorry but I totally disagree with this. If people pay a ticket to a full show then they should get the whole show especially at the price of her tickets. Personally putting a lot of things together with ICU, the bandages / compression on her legs, hip replacement suggests to me she is not in tip top condition and to see her like this breaks my heart even more so because she is soldiering through the pain. Im really getting Michael Jackson vibes atm and I really dont like it. Although it would of frustrated me I think she should of cancelled the show this year refunded everyone in order to get herself back in shape for next year and I don't mean Sticky&Sweet/MDNA tour fit as she is 65 now but her illness in ICU nearly cost her, her life and quite frankly I'd rather have her healthy and safe then die on stage.

Yes. Of course people should get a full show. Of course people should get their monies worth. What I said was that in no way is she being late because she is lazy. A million things can happen during a production like this. Shit happens. People who are not satisfied should contact the ticket company about it. People don´t understand that artists are actually humans, she will of course be upset that she can´t deliver a full show. She knows she will get bad press for it, which is not good for her or future ticket sales. Think before complaining like children.

9 hours ago, MerBoy13 said:

I'm sorry but I totally disagree with this. If people pay a ticket to a full show then they should get the whole show especially at the price of her tickets. Personally putting a lot of things together with ICU, the bandages / compression on her legs, hip replacement suggests to me she is not in tip top condition and to see her like this breaks my heart even more so because she is soldiering through the pain. Im really getting Michael Jackson vibes atm and I really dont like it. Although it would of frustrated me I think she should of cancelled the show this year refunded everyone in order to get herself back in shape for next year and I don't mean Sticky&Sweet/MDNA tour fit as she is 65 now but her illness in ICU nearly cost her, her life and quite frankly I'd rather have her healthy and safe then die on stage.

If Seeing her being human it breaks your heart then don’t watch anymore. If you have Michael Jackson vibes you are totally wrong. Don’t act like we don’t know that she is always late. I see every tour from sticky and sweet and she never goes on stage in time. But she is not the only one. I see Beyoncé recently and she was 1 hour late. And also Beyoncé did the whole show just the first night, and some others in the US. But the majority of the tour has 2/3 songs cut. The ICU, the bandage on her knee are health problems that every people could face after a certain age. No one is dying on stage and certainly Madonna doesn’t look like someone who could die on stage.

2 hours ago, ron92 said:

If Seeing her being human it breaks your heart then don’t watch anymore. If you have Michael Jackson vibes you are totally wrong. Don’t act like we don’t know that she is always late. I see every tour from sticky and sweet and she never goes on stage in time. But she is not the only one. I see Beyoncé recently and she was 1 hour late. And also Beyoncé did the whole show just the first night, and some others in the US. But the majority of the tour has 2/3 songs cut. The ICU, the bandage on her knee are health problems that every people could face after a certain age. No one is dying on stage and certainly Madonna doesn’t look like someone who could die on stage.

Right first and foremost I'm entitled to an opinion and I will glady watch her. My opinion is not trying to be negative however I do not condone any artist starting late unless they do the whole show. People pay good money for a ticket and quite frankly everyone who works shows up to their job on time unless they want to get fired and regardless of who she or any artist is when people pay a hefty amount of money to see her and the setlist gets cut it is taking the mick.

9 hours ago, MerBoy13 said:

Right first and foremost I'm entitled to an opinion and I will glady watch her. My opinion is not trying to be negative however I do not condone any artist starting late unless they do the whole show. People pay good money for a ticket and quite frankly everyone who works shows up to their job on time unless they want to get fired and regardless of who she or any artist is when people pay a hefty amount of money to see her and the setlist gets cut it is taking the mick.

If we have to be clear when you pay the ticket for the show there is no setlist or anything. Every show can be complete different from the others, there is no rules. You're not watching a movie in a theatre, you're not buy some industrial object all identical. A live show don't have to be always the same, and we hope it will be always like this, or we all see some AI on stage. This is not for justify her to be late, but to clarify that the ticket that we pay is only to see a live show of that artist. She can do a whole different show every night if she wants to. 

21 hours ago, Ayham said:

I love Mother and Father! ♥️

If there had to be a non single to be featured at such a tour of this plot, obviously it'd be this. She could've added some elements of the Guyöm's Lady M Show version to be even more electrifying and cathartical but probably by doing that she could maybe embarass David's presence to it. Anyway, its presence on the setlist is more than justified, much more than if Promise to Try or Inside of Me took its spot. (as a direct follower to Don't Tell Me, I mean.)

On 10/19/2023 at 4:55 AM, MerBoy13 said:

19 hours ago, ron92 said:

If we have to be clear when you pay the ticket for the show there is no setlist or anything. Every show can be complete different from the others, there is no rules. You're not watching a movie in a theatre, you're not buy some industrial object all identical. A live show don't have to be always the same, and we hope it will be always like this, or we all see some AI on stage. This is not for justify her to be late, but to clarify that the ticket that we pay is only to see a live show of that artist. She can do a whole different show every night if she wants to. 

You all are entitled to your opinions,  but please respect the idea behind this thread. It's not meant to discuss the show, your opinions, etc. There are other threads that are more appropriate. This thread is here simply to provide a quick access for people, looking for a live stream link when the show is happening. Please, please respect that and take your conversations elsewhere.  Thank you! :)

26 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Not yet!  But I'm paying attention to  https://www.instagram.com/livecelebrationtour/

Someone from this link could hook us up?

@BlondieLaugh all you like, they streamed three of the four nights so far, and the account is set up to invite people to stream.  Whether that happens or not, we'll have to see. :)