Should she be called out for Esther?

Justice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Debord said:

Your absolute determination to totally misrepresent what actually happens is almost impressive.

Excuse me ? Can you detail what i misrepresent ? Haven't you seen the video ? You wanna see it again ? Here you are, and Come back telling me i'm "misrepresent" when i say there are some naked ass men wearing jockstap mimming a sexual intercourse :

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyeAooyq9MD/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Just now, Redha DBL said:

Excuse me ? Can you detail what i misrepresent ? Haven't you seen the video ? You wanna see it again ? Here you are, and Come back telling me i'm "misrepresent" when i say there are some naked ass men wearing jockstap mimming a sexual intercourse :

And no children in sight

And can you show me where Madonna's daughter is being forced to watch this at close quarters? Madonna's daughter whom you know literally nothing about, know nothing about her understanding of sex or art or dancing or performance? Madonna's daughter who doesn't know you exist?

Just now, mikenmark said:

And no children in sight

Pleasee... At least watch some other videos before saying this. This thread wouldn't even exist if we hadn't see Estere is on stage with them, we're not THAT insane... Even people who think it's alright knows Estere is there, there are no question about it.

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

Watch some large span videos. Estere is there just a few feet watching it with her own eyes. There would be no discussion if Estere wasn't there...

So if any of Madonna's children have ever seen sexual dancing as a kid, they're being corrupted? Does this apply to our sexualised culture too, or just when Madonna does it? Do you want Madonna to account for everything she's let them read and see and listen to? A lot of kids books have pretty hardcore themes, you should write to Madonna and demand a list.

Pleasee... At least watch some other videos before saying this. This thread wouldn't even exist if we hadn't see Estere is on stage with them, we're not THAT insane... Even people who think it's alright knows Estere is there, there are no question about it.

For God sake, Estere is on stage at that moment. I'm not gonna search for you. If now this is the new argument this is getting even more absurd...

Show me the receipts

6 minutes ago, Mden said:

What’s the left’s obsession with children. Very perverse. 

As opposed to the rights concern for children, which extends as far as bleating about the harm caused by them knowing that LGBTQ people or sex exist, but not as far as ensuring they have the material means to live a healthy and secure life, that they don't face barriers in life just because of their sexual identity or gender or race, that they don't have to earn enough to live on or that they don't have to fave crippling bills just to have healthcare.

If you see other videos you clearly appreciate the nude underwear they are all wearing, I know to the naked eye might look like they are all showing their asshole but that's not the case. The idea that they are miming sex when they literally go in the chair leg swinging is more than far reach. The concept that Madonna is perverting a minor because they saw half cheek  and two dancers swinging their waist is more than ridiculous. I'm sure Ester is gonna ended doing crack in the streets of NY after this.

But hey seeing than half of this thread to me shows as:

'You've chosen to ignore content by..'

kinda gives me a hint of the quality of some of the arguments.

The audience was full of nursing home residents. They know exactly what they signed up for when buying a Madonna ticket. They have been with her for 40 years. They also know her personal and family life is unconventional as well. This is literally nothing compared to many other controversial statements over the past 40 years.

9 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

You can't start sh*t, then storm off when you can't produce the evidence of your argument.  You have only seen the same videos that everyone else has

Just like you cannot take part of a discussion without knowing what you're talking about and asking people to give you the elements you should know by yourself before joining the discussion. I'm clearly not the only one who has seen it as i'm not the one who has created the thread, so one more false assumption.

Found in less than 1 minute (and there other where you can see better). Estere never leaves the stage, at the beginning of Vogue she's deejaying in the round cake stage then she joins the crew on the catwalk. She's there from beginning to end on the catwalk.  Pic (Estere in red painted circle, she later put a coat on before dancing) 

IMG-20231021-153704.jpg

And the video : first she's in yellow then she puts a coat on then takes off the coat again just when she dances. And you can see the guys in jock mimming sex. Video :

4 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The audience was full of nursing home residents. They know exactly what they signed up for when buying a Madonna ticket. They have been with her for 40 years. They also know her personal and family life is unconventional as well. This is literally nothing compared to many other controversial statements over the past 40 years.

Once again being the Voice of the Reason here, pibecito!