Should she be called out for Esther?

Justice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Redha DBL said:

All i know is that i don't know any sane parent who would decide to create a 2 hours show and put the most explicit sexual scene during the 3 minutes their youngest child is on stage, with no storyline purpose. Other then being perverted i don't see any other reason. 

Ok dear we get it. Madonna's perverted. Nothing that we didn't know before.

"This is who I am

You can like it or not

You can love me or leave me

But I'm never gonna stop, no, no, you know"

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

All i know is that i don't know any sane parent who would decide to create a 2 hours show and put the most explicit sexual scene during the 3 minutes their youngest child is on stage, with no storyline purpose. Other then being perverted i don't see any other reason. 

Perhaps call social services, they can investigate it for you and you can stop tearing through pearl necklaces.

And you think that there wasn't choreographers, directors, management, dancers and lord knows who else around her during rehearsals.  Nobody said anything during those rehearsals, but you've seen a few bootlegs and are an authority on the subject?

2 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Yas Estere

yas kween

work girl!

8AUQAL1JVdE.jpg?size=1416x2048&quality=9

what's wrong with me :Madonna041:

i only see talent and perfect dance skills and loving mother who support her child 

Estere is very talented. No one can deny it. 

This is not the issue. The fact Madonna takes her in stage to dance is amazing.

7 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

And you think that there wasn't choreographers, directors, management, dancers and lord knows who else around her during rehearsals.  Nobody said anything during those rehearsals, but you've seen a few bootlegs and are an authority on the subject?

How surprising, people working for Madonna haven't contest ! And if someone has contested and left the show we have no idea about it. Look around here, most of her fans find it's ok !

How surprising, people working for Madonna haven't contest ! And if someone has contested and left the show we have no idea about it. Look around here, most of her fans find it's ok !

Read the room. The only person here sexualising a child is you.

If you have a genuine concern for a child's safety call social services otherwise you are implicit in the abuse by not speaking to the correct authorities.

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yeah because we have functioning minds and aren't reactionary dullards who pretend that a Madonna concert is remotely an issue when it comes to child welfare. Actual child welfare issues have been pointed out to you and you've just breezed past them. The reason even our media isn't running with this isn't because they 'haven't noticed', it's because they know it's a total non-issue and would make them look utterly ridiculous.

Sure... Wait for it...

Why don't you call them up and try and drum up interest? You can save poor corrupted Estere, since you're clearly uninterested in actually doing anything of consequence to help children who don't have impossibly wealthy parents.

8 minutes ago, Debord said:

Why don't you call them up and try and drum up interest? You can save poor corrupted Estere, since you're clearly uninterested in actually doing anything of consequence to help children who don't have impossibly wealthy parents.

I didn't know you know me ! As far as i'm concerned this is the first time of life we're talking to each other and you assume i din't do this or that in my life 🤔 How can you state i've never done anything to help abised children in my life ? Cause i've got news for you, i have been exposed to it several times and i have done everything that was in my power to help them. That wouldnt cross my mind to assume anything about your personnal life.

I didn't know you know me ! As far as i'm concerned this is the first time of life we're talking to each other and you assume i din't do this or that in my life 🤔 How can you state i've never done anything to help abised children in my life ? Cause i've got news for you, i have been exposed to it several times and i have done everything that was in my power to help them. That wouldnt cross my mind to assume anything about your personnal life.

Well I've asked you several times to tell me about your activism for children and you've ignored it. But you've also been asked several times why you're not reporting this to the authorities, given your deep concern. By not reporting it you're complicit, so why do you keep endlessly replying instead of alerting the authorities? Is it cos deep down you actually know that you'd be treated like a lunatic and actually treating it as child abuse wouldn't go down in the real world, as opposed to feeling good about yourself on an internet forum?

Just now, Debord said:

Well I've asked you several times to tell me about your activism for children and you've ignored it. But you've also been asked several times why you're not reporting this to the authorities, given your deep concern. By not reporting it you're complicit, so why do you keep endlessly replying instead of alerting the authorities? Is it cos deep down you actually know that you'd be treated like a lunatic and actually treating it as child abuse wouldn't go down in the real world, as opposed to feeling good about yourself on an internet forum?

Listen lady or mister (Sorry i don't know by your nickname), someone of us two has to have the intelligence to stop the fight, especially when it no longerd brings intersting arguments and starts to go off the rails (justifiying personnal assumptions as if i'm guilty in this affair...) So i'm gonna wish you a nice day or evening (depends of where you are located) and i'm gently ending the discussion with you now. We Clearly do not agree on the matter but at least we've kept it polite and didn't insult each other so in a way that was interesting.

3 minutes ago, Debord said:

Can everyone please report this mad bigot? This is proper far-right stuff, it has no place on this forum.

There is nothing wrong with anyone’s opinion or political view on this forum. Let’s not get into cancel culture or political correctness. It was Madonna herself at one point in an interview that said she would rather die than be politically correct. And she has recently bashed cancel culture on numerous occasions. 

Listen lady or mister (Sorry i don't know by your nickname), someone of us two has to have the intelligence to stop the fight, especially when it no longerd brings intersting arguments and starts to go off the rails (justifiying personnal assumptions as if i'm guilty in this affair...) So i'm gonna wish you a nice day or evening (depends of where you are located) and i'm gently ending the discussion with you now. We Clearly do not agree on the matter but at least we've kept it polite and didn't insult each other so in a way that was interesting.

I don't care about attempts to steer it towards civility discourse. You're suggesting that a mother is at best being reckless and irresponsible to her daughter, at worse guilty of a form of abuse. Either have the courage of your convictions and report it to the authorities, or shut up and stop using other people's children to puff yourself up.

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

There is nothing wrong with anyone’s opinion or political view on this forum. Let’s not get into cancel culture or political correctness. It was Madonna herself at one point in an interview that said she would rather die than be politically correct. And she has recently bashed cancel culture on numerous occasions. 

Someone saying there's no such thing as transphobia, drag queens are using kids for validation and gay people need to go back in the closet is not 'not being politically correct', it's being far-right and responding to that with a gloopy 'everyone is entitled to their opinion' is very silly.

1 minute ago, Debord said:

Someone saying there's no such thing as transphobia, drag queens are using kids for validation and gay people need to go back in the closet is not 'not being politically correct', it's being far-right and responding to that with a gloopy 'everyone is entitled to their opinion' is very silly.

Let’s not turn into 2017 snowflakes here. It’s 2023 Sugar Biggie.

Just now, Debord said:

I don't care about attempts to steer it towards civility discourse. You're suggesting that a mother is at best being reckless and irresponsible to her daughter, at worse guilty of a form of abuse. Either have the courage of your convictions and report it to the authorities, or shut up and stop using other people's children to puff yourself up.

I'm not going into an argument with you. Don't waste your energy. We've been talking enough about it, said eveything we had to say and kept it polite. I'm mature enough to have a dicussion with people having differents opinions and not having any hard feelings towards them. I would glady discuss with you again about anything else on the forum. Same goes for @Honey Little, he clearly is against my point of view in this thread qnd showed it obviously but i don't like him less, cause he knows i love his posts especially his sense of humour. 

I was taking dancing lessons at four years old. If you think about it, dancing can be considered risqué in just about every move. I am a conservative and prude in many instances but dancing imo is an art form. (Maybe watch Footloose if you need a reminder on dance and having the freedom to do it). Estere was fully clothed. She never hurt anyone and no one hurt her. She’s been taught it’s an art form and you can tell stories with it and even help people by Madonna. And wow, she can dance. If she can dance like she does now and in front of thousands without being nervous etc, she has a career if she wants it (as long as she can bring the xfactor too). And do not count out Stella. She has a quieter and softer(and maybe more conservative) soul, but she can dance too. In fact, if she chooses, she may even be the more successful dancer (depending on the direction in dancing both take)between the two.