Madonna featured in Sevdaliza new video

proxy

29 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Talk about using Madonna’s name to gather views…

The use of AI is amateur to say the least. 

But that's done in purpose is a take on DeepFake.

The idea of having 'celebrities' featured but they are actually deepfakes created by AI as it was mentioned similar to why people went on strike to fight against.

Also cue to the hyperbolic representation of the bodies like some crazy ideal. 

The whole video is a critic.

7 hours ago, EgoRod said:

But that's done in purpose is a take on DeepFake.

The idea of having 'celebrities' featured but they are actually deepfakes created by AI as it was mentioned similar to why people went on strike to fight against.

Also cue to the hyperbolic representation of the bodies like some crazy ideal. 

The whole video is a critic.

Yeah as much as I think the video and song is crap, I agree with your assessment.  Your comment makes me want to reassess my thought that she is included the way she is in this video, being it is taking on that whole AI movement which can replicate their image, likeness, sound and voice.  I guess I wish it was done to a far better song and the video was much better than this.   

I'm trying to not let this video and song keep me from appreciating the fact that Sevdaliza does have far superb videos and songs than this.  It's just unfortunate this is the sound people are gravitating to in popular music.  I feel like we are re-entering another phase of throw away music that no one is going to care about in a year or two.