Madonna’s "The Celebration Tour" TOTAL BOX OFFICE $225,580,345 million worldwide / 1,127,658 Tickets Sold / 80 Reported Shows

Askeroff

19 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's called a discussion. Of course comparisons will come up when we're talking about Madonna touring numbers and the fact Taylor is blowing everyone else out of the water right now.  I only mentioned Taylor because it was in response to what another commented on.  Also, I have nothing against Taylor.  I understand her appeal even though I am not really much of a fan of hers.  If you're not interested in the conversations than don't bother to comment about it.  People are free to speak their opinions and thoughts! :)

And I'm free to voice my opinion, and don't tell me not to comment on something I'm not interested in, when you say in your own post:

People are free to speak their opinions and thoughts! :)

Duh!

23 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

And I'm free to voice my opinion, and don't tell me not to comment on something I'm not interested in, when you say in your own post:

People are free to speak their opinions and thoughts! :)

Duh!

LOL, :ahh:Don't contradicit yourself! You complained about the people who were having the conversation. You were the one telling others "to go elsewhere" to have such conversation.  I simply said if you don't like the conversation then don't participate. I never said you weren't free to share your opinion! 

3 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

I truly hope she extends the tour after a decent break. 

Australian fans deserve her showing up. So does South America. 

Japan as well. Fuck, every fan deserves to see this show. 🤗

I agree.  I doubt she'll extend it there, but they deserve this show as well. 

3 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

I truly hope she extends the tour after a decent break. 

Australian fans deserve her showing up. So does South America. 

Japan as well. Fuck, every fan deserves to see this show. 🤗

Your profile picture 🤤😍

Hi daddy 🥰

Lol sorry.... back to Madonna 

CELEBRATION, Madonna EUROPEAN TOUR DATA

$77.46M Revenue (Europe) 429,094 (100%) Tickets Sold 27/27 Reported Shows

O2 Arena, London: 90,667 (100%) - $22,294,455 (6 shows)

Madonna earns her highest grossing boxscore report of all-time, with $22.3 million from 90,667 tickets sold at the O2 Arena in London as part of the "Celebration Tour" (6 shows)

Accor Arena, Paris: 62,781 (100%) - $10,722,553 (4 shows)

Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam: 32,104 (100%) - $6,344,416 (2 shows)

Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona: 35,324 (100%) - $5,574,504 (2 shows)

Sportpaleis, Antwerp: 34,307 (100%) - $5,477,001 (2 shows)

Lanxess Arena, Cologne: 30,049 (100%) - $4,959,322 (2 shows)

Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin: 25,426 (100%) - $4,826,375 (2 shows)

Altice Arena, Lisbon: 28,946 (100%) - $4,807,755 (2 shows)

Royal Arena, Copenhagen: 27,422 (100%) - $4,343,987 (2 shows)

Mediolanum Forum, Milan: 22,895 (100%) - $4,095,015 (2 shows)

Tele2 Arena, Stockholm: 39,173 (100%) - $4,019,448

Madonna extends her record as the highest-grossing female act in Europe history, with $690 million from 6.8 million tickets sold in 241 shows:fingerclick:

6 hours ago, Askeroff said:

CELEBRATION, Madonna EUROPEAN TOUR DATA

$77.46M Revenue (Europe) 429,094 (100%) Tickets Sold 27/27 Reported Shows

O2 Arena, London: 90,667 (100%) - $22,294,455 (6 shows)

Madonna earns her highest grossing boxscore report of all-time, with $22.3 million from 90,667 tickets sold at the O2 Arena in London as part of the "Celebration Tour" (6 shows)

Accor Arena, Paris: 62,781 (100%) - $10,722,553 (4 shows)

Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam: 32,104 (100%) - $6,344,416 (2 shows)

Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona: 35,324 (100%) - $5,574,504 (2 shows)

Sportpaleis, Antwerp: 34,307 (100%) - $5,477,001 (2 shows)

Lanxess Arena, Cologne: 30,049 (100%) - $4,959,322 (2 shows)

Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin: 25,426 (100%) - $4,826,375 (2 shows)

Altice Arena, Lisbon: 28,946 (100%) - $4,807,755 (2 shows)

Royal Arena, Copenhagen: 27,422 (100%) - $4,343,987 (2 shows)

Mediolanum Forum, Milan: 22,895 (100%) - $4,095,015 (2 shows)

Tele2 Arena, Stockholm: 39,173 (100%) - $4,019,448

Madonna extends her record as the highest-grossing female act in Europe history, with $690 million from 6.8 million tickets sold in 241 shows:fingerclick:

These numbers are so weird.... I remember seeing some tickets still available a few hours before the show started. And this is not the first time it happens with a the boxscore of Madonna tours. I also remember some fans saying that Madame X was considered sold out while there were still tickets available when the show was about to start. Anyways... It's great that she's still breaking records after 40 years, but it would be greater if the data they reveal were 100% true

1 hour ago, wenxiusi said:

These numbers are so weird.... I remember seeing some tickets still available a few hours before the show started. And this is not the first time it happens with a the boxscore of Madonna tours. I also remember some fans saying that Madame X was considered sold out while there were still tickets available when the show was about to start. Anyways... It's great that she's still breaking records after 40 years, but it would be greater if the data they reveal were 100% true

This is not just Madonna, you know? EVERY artist's box office stats are never 100% accurate, the show is considered sold out if 95% of all available tickets are sold to the public. The rest are held by the artist/organizer, some of which are released day of show.

2 hours ago, wenxiusi said:

The shows where all sold out. Only few tickets availeble from people who had to sell the tickets last minute or from a company who sold a couple and tries to sell them last minute for much more money. But they still count as sold tickets because they allready sold them.. And even without that, if 95% is sold the show is sold out. You never get it 100% acurate 

On 12/9/2023 at 11:57 AM, McDonna said:

I get if you're not into her, but there is no denying she IS a huge influence these days and for the most part, she's an influence in a good way.  She definitely stands for much of what Madonna has always stood for. 

Not in any way, shape or form.

On 12/9/2023 at 12:25 PM, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

Yeah, I do think some Madonna fans hating on Taylor just because she's breaking her records is pretty petty and toxic, and probably rooted in jealousy on some level, can see your point there...

Saying people are “jealous” when they don’t like someone or something has become quite the cliche. There are many many people that don’t think she’s anything special, not just Madonna fans. It is a matter of taste.

On 8/12/2023 at 22:15, dankpepe said:

Da quella lista, sembra che Taylor Swift, anche se è stata l'artista con i maggiori incassi, si è esibita solo in un numero limitato di città rispetto al resto degli artisti. Presumo che la sua agenzia l'abbia tenuta nei mercati in cui è attraente e abbia fatto più spettacoli in quei mercati.

therefore, according to Billboard in 2023 she'd place at 7/8, not bad!!!

Well, some people could say, "if Madonna's the Beast, Taylor's the Beast's child..."

I particularly feel that woman toxic to anything she is related to. Her level of manipulation can be compared to Jim Jones or some people I won't name here to not be beheaded. Not even Gaga achieved such a control over her fandom. And, unlike Taylor, Gaga had real reasons to do such practices.

Taylor is the equivalent of Margaret Thatcher to pop culture. Except the latter stayed loyal to her principles till the end.

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well, some people could say, "if Madonna's the Beast, Taylor's the Beast's child..."

I particularly feel that woman toxic to anything she is related to. Her level of manipulation can be compared to Jim Jones or some people I won't name here to not be beheaded. Not even Gaga achieved such a control over her fandom. And, unlike Taylor, Gaga had real reasons to do such practices.

Taylor is the equivalent of Margaret Thatcher to pop culture. Except the latter stayed loyal to her principles till the end.

:thinker:

Who's attacking Taylor? When i'm on Atrl.net it's usually Taylor fans who are attacking Madonna and there are tons of threads created by them trying to compare the two and put Madonna down. As someone who actully pays attentions to the charts and streams clearly some of it is being manufactured on her team end as with alot of artist, this is the truth wether people want to admit it or not and others are aloud to express there dissappointment and instead of pretending it's not happening. Why are random albums tracks and whole albums taking up entire billboard? Why are 3,000 remixes being accepted by one artist and it's not okay for another (Nicki Minaj)? How do your 2nd week sales drop by 82% the next week? The standards are not the same as they once were in the industry and some people just want others to not point it out and go along with it. On the Guinness world record thread for Madonna, some of Taylor fans were to quick come in try to put down her achievement, one could say there jealous because they badly want Taylor to have the top spot.

Edited by Slickness (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Saying people are “jealous” when they don’t like someone or something has become quite the cliche. There are many many people that don’t think she’s anything special, not just Madonna fans. It is a matter of taste.

Alot of African Americans aren't feeling her either and i'm black myself, most of us is just not seeing it. But I do know a good amount that like/listen to Madonna.

21 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

The shows where all sold out. Only few tickets availeble from people who had to sell the tickets last minute or from a company who sold a couple and tries to sell them last minute for much more money. But they still count as sold tickets because they allready sold them.. And even without that, if 95% is sold the show is sold out. You never get it 100% acurate 

It's still weird if we consider that in other tours there were shows that appeared 98%, 95% sold out, so why the Celebration Tour ones were considered 100% sold out and the ones that were actually 95% sold out are shown as indeed 95%? Anyways, it doesn't make sense to me

1 hour ago, Slickness said:

Who's attacking Taylor? When i'm on Atrl.net it's usually Taylor fans who are attacking Madonna and there are tons of threads created by them trying to compare the two and put Madonna down. As someone who actully pays attentions to the charts and streams clearly some of it is being manufactured on her team end as with alot of artist, this is the truth wether people want to admit it or not and others are aloud to express there dissappointment and instead of pretending it's not happening. Why are random albums tracks and whole albums taking up entire billboard? Why are 3,000 remixes being accepted by one artist and it's not okay for another (Nicki Minaj)? How do your 2nd week sales drop by 82% the next week? The standards are not the same as they once were in the industry and some people just want others to not point it out and go along with it. On the Guinness world record thread for Madonna, some of Taylor fans were to quick come in try to put down her achievement, one could say there jealous because they badly want Taylor to have the top spot.

people should enjoy the music they want, the artists they want without throw shit non stop against someone else....

yes taylor is amazing but nobody cant deny what Madonna  has do for the music industry.... she set the rules.... the rules everyone in the music industry still follow....

she is the one who start to make not only music tours but shows.... Real shows....

16 minutes ago, wenxiusi said:

It's still weird if we consider that in other tours there were shows that appeared 98%, 95% sold out, so why the Celebration Tour ones were considered 100% sold out and the ones that were actually 95% sold out are shown as indeed 95%? Anyways, it doesn't make sense to me

They where 100% sold out, but there is always a small group who re-sells them, so they first buy them, so ticketmaster count that as sold out, and later that group is re-selling them again truh ticketmaster, that are the bunch of tickets that are availeble before the show, but those once where bought tickets so they count. And even if they go on re-sale most of them will sell again... 

31 minutes ago, wenxiusi said:

Let me try to make it easy for you. Lets say on ticketmaster there are 50 tickets left, that means it's not sold out... Now another website buys all those 50 tickets at once, that means the show is sold out to ticketmaster and Madonna... That other website is throwing them online again to re-sell them, mostly for much higher prices, but those tickets where still bought before so they count as sold tickets, even if that other website doesn't sell those 50 tickets anymore, to ticketmaster and madonna those are sold tickets so it counts as sold out... But mostly the re-sale tickets are also gone in a few days, but even if they don't the show still count as sold out. 

• Askeroff changed the title to Madonna’s "The Celebration Tour" TOTAL BOX OFFICE $225,580,345 million worldwide / 1,127,658 Tickets Sold / 80 Reported Shows