Madonna and wigs

androiduser

On 12/31/2023 at 6:15 PM, Gonzus said:

Yes, she wears some wigs in that video, but the pink hair is her own. No, it's not me who says so, is the "Encyclopaedia madonnica" LOL. Do you know that book? It's gospel truth

Rettenmund ha impact!!! (Only not to M herself as proven when Matty attended Madame X Tour.)

It would be interesting if for the tour she randomly started mixing wigs with different eras like first section with a short pixie cut wig resembling Girlie show, for erotica and Vogue Ballroom the black geisha wig, Don't tell me with ponytail. Bedtime, Rol and Rain with a red haircut like confessions photoshop album cover, etc. :lol:

3 hours ago, Drum Dub said:

It would be interesting if for the tour she randomly started mixing wigs with different eras like first section with a short pixie cut wig resembling Girlie show, for erotica and Vogue Ballroom the black geisha wig, Don't tell me with ponytail. Bedtime, Rol and Rain with a red haircut like confessions photoshop album cover, etc. :lol:

I would love that.

23 hours ago, Drum Dub said:

No... that was a wig. This was her real hair during the filming of the video. Here she was fitting the bra for the hindu goddess scene:

1993-fever-outfits-18.jpg.91684bef0e6c4a61e470ecb208b1658a.jpg

And here below she's wearing the short red wig:

Would have loved something like this for The Girlie Show 

To this day I can't explain how Madonna let herself be convinced to wear this horrible wig that not only made her look old and outdated but, with the addition of those glasses, ended up looking like she was a dumb and unsexy woman.

artworks-000043708861-eemyvi-t500x500.jpg.e2304d569e0965700a9342a617d5c0c6.jpg

Madonna has always had good taste when it comes to wigs. The versatility of her face means that fans often cannot recognize her on some occasions thanks to the use of a certain wig (as happened to me with the Nothing Really Matters video). However, this wig she wore at Sticky and Sweet did not flatter her at all and detracted from her sensuality instead of increasing it. A big mistake on the part of her image team, I'm sure they were the ones who convinced her that she looked radiant and spectacular wearing that thing when the reality was quite the opposite.

Madge-Sticky-and-sweet-madonna-11609145-383-500.jpg.c365fc6f2331d405ef7a85b7f75cddcc.jpg

On 12/31/2023 at 9:28 AM, McDonna said:

I believe her hair was real in the video as she had that hair style for awhile and performed at the 2001 Grammys with the same style.  The wig may have either been for the body double or a back up for Madonna.

rs-24734-00105567_lg.jpg

27c233a796e19ab8bb1e6faa1aa717ef.jpg?res

The wig was for the double you can see throwing the lighter at the 3:40 mark on the video

They did that WRONG!!! :cry:

11 hours ago, Sorry2024 said:

She should do a wig reveal at the end her show, or after one of her songs.   

Loved when she did that for DWT. To me symbolizes totally her transition from Far East girl to Far West girl, plus it adds some criticism to her proudly holding the rifle she used to "kill" the dancer.

(I didn't know it was rooted to a malfunction happened in London btw!)