Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

Honestly I don't know if it's better than MDNA. I'm probably biased because MDNA is my second favorite tour, but this tour seemed to lack the glam that Madonna is naturally known for. Even when gritty she is known to sparkle. And if I'm being picky, I think a lot of it had to do with her hairstyles. I think as it progresses she'll have better ones, who knows.

I felt I as watching a LIVE CONCERT rather than just a technical show like Cirque du Soleil: less striking maybe, but more real!

A lot of beautiful live singing in the Latino part.

And the atmosphere in Deeper and Deeper? Amazing!!

I wonder if a fan will be called on stage instead of Diplo in the next concert!

I'm not sure about Holiday, we've already seen the flags, from Periscope it didn't sound an amazing encore but I hope I change my mind when I watch it live! Living for love was very strong, it could have been a good finale!

I wish Holiday had been remixed, having the album version was too basic. And I can't believe she rehashed the flags backdrop from Re-Invention Tour 11 years ago.... I feel like that's so... been there done that.

I think the highest point was Heartbreak City/LDLHA/LAV and I quite liked the last section, even Candy Shop was cool.

I wish Holiday had been remixed, having the album version was too basic. And I can't believe she rehashed the flags backdrop from Re-Invention Tour 11 years ago.... I feel like that's so... been there done that.

I think the highest point was Heartbreak City/LDLHA/LAV and I quite liked the last section, even Candy Shop was cool.

Plus didn't Mike Dean state in a fucking interview that he was reworking the classics with her, Holiday in particular and that it was "sick"?

Can't understand why so much fans are so despicable with madonna. They should appreciate more to see a show like this. They put all this together for them and with madonna on stage doing what she knows best. Would they appreciate more to see a rotten show in vegas during years doing all the nights the same? lot of big stars ended like that, they should stop writing and think a little. If only few people in the world could sold out a show in europe with this ticket prices and in the context that europe is going thru since 4 years ago I can't assume that she is doing all wrong. It just maybe this people is not the "target" this time.

Plus didn't Mike Dean state in a fucking interview that he was reworking the classics with her, Holiday in particular and that it was "sick"?

I didnt know that.....

Another low point for me was Vogue during HW. But HW itself looked cool.

I really wanna see Iconic in HD. Hopefully we'll get a pro-shot news video soon! 

Can't understand why so much fans are so despicable with madonna. They should appreciate more to see a show like this. They put all this together for them and with madonna on stage doing what she knows best. Would they appreciate more to see a rotten show in vegas during years doing all the nights the same? lot of big stars ended like that, they should stop writing and think a little. If only few people in the world could sold out a show in europe with this ticket prices and in the context that europe is going thru since 4 years ago I can't assume that she is doing all wrong. It just maybe this people is not the "target" this time.

agreeed

It looks like routine, I didn't see any new idea or that kind of passion about something she used to comunicate in the past. There was not braveness in orchestrations, themes, videos, coreos.

It was a big party for not die-hard fans, very spectacular, but something was missing, something big for me.

I'm fine with her not dancing so much anymore, also with less storyline and more musical concert apporach, but the setlist becomes essential then. And especially the way she reinterprets her classics, that's all.

Anyway, my favoutite section was the 4th, especially for Material Girl: that was a proper one, her best rendition.

And I loved La Vie en Rose as much as True Blue, lovely moments.

I hate the song, but Bitch I'm Madonna looked kinda original and cool too, call it the "Revolver effect".

Last note: my heart stopped when she sang "You abandoned me...", I felt the M factor in that moment, but -again- it didn't happen so often unfortunately.

I think it will be appreciated especially by the press and the GP anyway.