Toronto, Canada [Oct 5th & 6th]

groovyguy

What happened? Did they actually stop you from recording?

Sat in the last row of Heart Stage and the security guard at the tip made it a point to leave where he was come over and yell at me saying 'I told you, I don't want you using your camera. You take that camera or again and I'm throwing you out.' So I snapped back 'You've never spoken to me once, I was only standing at the barrier talking to my friends and you never said anything. And I was just upstairs having drinks. And I'm using my phone cause it's a phone WITH a camera. I'm allowed.'

I think I could just die and be satisfied with life if she were to break out Sooner Or Later during this tour... that Instagram caption... SO cryptic!

I also saw it!! if she really sing that song what section will be?

Gypsy section as usual? something like Frozen?

or the Last section?

in my opinion that song more fit in the last section, something like in between Material girl and LVR.

Sat in the last row of Heart Stage and the security guard at the tip made it a point to leave where he was come over and yell at me saying 'I don't you you're not using your camera. You take that camera or again and I'm throwing you out.' So I snapped back 'You've never spoken to me once, I was only standing at the barrier talking to my friends and you never said anything. And I was just upstairs having drinks. And I'm using my phone cause it's a phone WITH a camera. I'm allowed.'

jfc i fucking hate those fascist security twats with little dick complex

Unapologetic Bitch yesterday (screen recording) :

There is still no videos of the first night with Nelly Furtado?  :frown:

This is only video I find out.

it's really surprise that there's so many audience but I can't find another videos. just this tiny short one video.

sorry my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAc2bTpPf4A

Feeling Nostalgic . Lucky star â¤ï¸ #rebelheart 

Posted Image

Thank you Toronto for an Amazing 2nd night! ‼ï¸â€¼ï¸â€¼ï¸ #bitchimmadonna â¤ï¸ #rebelheartour Posted Image

Posted Image

Its good to remain flexible at all times! #materialgirl â¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

Never look back its a waste of timeâ¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

Someone said that Romance was dead.......think with your heart not with your head â¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour

Posted Image

Watch Madonna singing Ghosttown last night in Toronto @ https://www.facebook.com/MoiAgui/videos/10153503070935743/?fref=nf

What an amazing 2nd show in #Toronto for the #RebelHeartTour !! We were wilder than yesterday, happier!! And because of it, Madonna awarded us with a stunning performance of #Ghosttown Thank you M!!! #Iconic #Queen #Legend #RebelHeartFans â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤