Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

10 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Dear, It’s been in preparation for 3 years. She is most likely going to be using famous Brazilian dance troupes, musicians and all that have been planning this for 3 years. It’s going to be a special one-off extravaganza. People are not going to want to see Nothing Really Matters, dub versions of Deeper and Deeper and Bad Girl. THAT show ends in Mexico. It will be a one-off EPIC MEGA show for families and the masses like the Super Bowl. NOT like Tears of a Clown. 

We are talking about hits like MUSIC. Family friendly. Not lezzed out masturbation songs. And Itau certainly doesn’t want a drag queen taking up stage time babbling on in English.

Did Drowned Madonna confirm all this?

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

The show haven't been in preparation for 3 years, the negotiations are.

If she have made the show in 2021 it probally would be The Madame X Tour with some modifications, now we probally will get Celebration Tour with some modifications here and there too 

Thank god it didn't happen then, although it would have been a good promo for the album. But imo she's now in better shape than at that time

17 hours ago, Honey Little said:

We are talking about hits like MUSIC. Family friendly. Not lezzed out masturbation songs. And Itau certainly doesn’t want a drag queen taking up stage time babbling on in English.

I like that! I like that! Personally, I would feel more comfortable watching a show similar to the SuperBowl, yes, definitely.

Let's also remember that if the rumors are true, Madonna will give this concert on a beach and many people, including many children, will be present. It is because of them that certain scenes such as the orgy in Justify My Love, the masturbation in Erotica or the kiss in Hung Up would have to be omitted definitively and in the name of prudence. Among adults, we can tolerate seeing the most extreme scenes at a concert, even more so in times where it seems that sex is the raw material of everything. But when there are children present we cannot be so irresponsible and that is why modifying the content with them in mind should be the most advisable and appropriate thing to do.

7 hours ago, Babooshka said:

The show haven't been in preparation for 3 years, the negotiations are.

If she have made the show in 2021 it probally would be The Madame X Tour with some modifications, now we probally will get Celebration Tour with some modifications here and there too 

It's a very loose statement for them to claim 3 years of preparations

I guess the "3 years preparations" is a way to shade the previous mayor of Rio what is a conservative who implanted a very tough regime of cutting budgets for carnival and other things deemed by him as "satanic." The current mayor was reelected exactly 3 years ago - and the election for mayor here runs late this year, so this "3 years preparation" is just a subtle way to say "Rio voters, keep electing the mayor you have currently because with him you can have the chance of a free Madonna concert at Copacabana beach." In one word, PATHETIC, as politics here - and everywhere else - are.

It’s all just speculation. Neither Madonna nor her team have said a word about any of this yet. So we don’t even know if it’s happening.

I find it pretty unlikely it will be a totally different show though. That would be very messy. With Bob scheduled for LA the day after I’m starting to question the whole thing. Unless Bob cancels that event once this is confirmed?

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I find it pretty unlikely it will be a totally different show though. That would be very messy. With Bob scheduled for LA the day after I’m starting to question the whole thing. Unless Bob cancels that event once this is confirmed?

What if they've already planned & rehearsed this show separately? I mean for such huge event, she could totally have some surprises in her sleeves. 

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Can you post the quotes translated?

How are they going to rehearse a new show in less than a week? It’s impossible. Unless the show it short or half arsed.

I think it will be the same concert. With 2 millions people, it won't be a private concert like Tears of a clown.

I don't think it will be a different show. It'll probably be a slightly different version of the Celebration Tour, much like the Olympia version of MDNA. Adapting a show is much easier than creating a new concept, also: all the reports and rumors mention the Celebration Tour as her 40 anniversary show in addition to Itaú's 100 anniversary.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced