Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

about the broadcast: Globo is a jauggernaut and their social media team is top notch, so they know if they comment in something like this, the fans will assume the show will be broadcast - so they did not comment on Itaú's post lightly... so have Azul (the brazilian airline).

my thinking is that Itaú, Globo, Azul AND the beer brand that was rumoured to cover the extra costs are all sponsors of the event - even though Itaú is the majority player of course.

4 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

about the broadcast: Globo is a jauggernaut and their social media team is top notch, so they know if they comment in something like this, the fans will assume the show will be broadcast - so they did not comment on Itaú's post lightly... so have Azul (the brazilian airline).

my thinking is that Itaú, Globo, Azul AND the beer brand that was rumoured to cover the extra costs are all sponsors of the event - even though Itaú is the majority player of course.

Dear carioca fella, the question that only a Brazilian can do: do u think Globo will cancel the airing to Renascer that specific Saturday???

9 hours ago, migsou said:

i'm pretty sure it can. the stage is an independent structure, nothing is attached to the ceilings of the arenas. when the s&s and mdna tours were presented in stadiums (outdoors) in brazil they had all the lifting structures.

sorry to rain on your parade, but... since (as far as we know) its just a one-night-only concert in this format (open air/stadium), it would be too costly to built a structure like the one holding the disco ball up in the Confessions stadium shows for just one concert.

I'm a stage designer so my best guess is that the stage will remain the same except from the side projection screens and the portal/flying rig - so everything in the main stage will be kept as is, the same goes for the runways, including the Bedtime Story cube.

but... we shall see :Madonna021:

1 hour ago, Nahash said:

The most astonishing thing about that is Madonna Now rising from ashes. Hope Diogo Araújo's not behind them anymore.

Speakin' of the devil, does anyone here know what the hell is he now? And if he even have been a M fan at all... (a Gospel music stan doing the same for M... Comm'on!)

@michel.kettermannsince you were also a part of Madonna Brazilian fansites in the past, would love to know from you the digging from such info. Or of course from anyone else.

Bees, o Diogo com O tá vivo ou não???

People believe I'm joking my father's from Pelotas, but only thing I know for sure, he never says what town he's from.

And people believe I'm joking about my daddy's colonoscopy, but that exam really, REALLY did a colossal damage to him, not only for his mind, but to his health too (he's 76 ofc, he was about to senilize and being invalid one day or another).

3 minutes ago, Nahash said:

People believe I'm joking my father's from Pelotas, but only thing I know for sure, he never says what town he's from.

And people believe I'm joking about my daddy's colonoscopy, but that exam really, REALLY did a colossal damage to him, not only for his mind, but to his health too (he's 76 ofc, he was about to senilize and being invalid one day or another).

I am sorry to hear about his health. Sending light and healing to you guys. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced