Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 minute ago, rodrigochecchia said:

O TechTudo é um dos sites dentro do portal Globo que mais tem audiência. Muito devido às avaliações de celulares e gadgets, mas também pela cobertura que é uma das melhores do setor de tecnologia.

Ah, é Globo. Tá ok.

EM TEMPO: a Exame no tempo do Civita falava só de economia, né? E hj?

13 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Vcs falando portugués e muito quente, but people should understand what you are saying so please write in English 

We are talking about Brazilian media. Nothing relevant to care about.

EDIT: By the way, it's "português" with a circumflex, just like French "drôle." "Portugués" is "Portuguese" in Spanish (and Galician, where there's no way to distinguish both open and close "e" - I mean, French "été" (close) / French "très" (open). Both "e"'s in Galician are marked with the same diacritic - the tilde.

By the way, "Itaú," with the acento agudo/tilde, not "Itaù," as it is in Catalan and Italian. Sorry MadonnaTribe.

@Leona Helmsley, yes, I'm a Romanic philologist. Ex cathedra.

EDIT 2: your jail bitch's got one more thing to say:

"e" = Spanish "y"/"e" = English "and"

"é" = Spanish "es" = English "is."

Is it fine 2 u, cuate?

Will do a favour to u cuate and to whole forum and translate our conversation. I had asked Rodrigo if TechTudo is s trustworthy site, so he replied

2 hours ago, rodrigochecchia said:

O TechTudo é um dos sites dentro do portal Globo que mais tem audiência. Muito devido às avaliações de celulares e gadgets, mas também pela cobertura que é uma das melhores do setor de tecnologia.

"TechTudo is one of the sites within the Globo portal with more audience. Much of this due to the evaluations of cellphones and gadgets, but also for coverage which is one of the best of technology section."

So I questioned him,

2 hours ago, Nahash said:

Ah, é Globo. Tá ok.

EM TEMPO: a Exame no tempo do Civita falava só de economia, né? E hj?

"So, it's a Globo thing. Fine.

IN TIME: Exame [a Brazilian magazine] around Civita time [Roberto Civita ruled Exame magazine and several other mass media, but due to a heart attack he's dead now] talked about only economy, right? And what about now?"

And he replied me.

53 minutes ago, rodrigochecchia said:

Olha... Teoricamente, também! Mas as pautas ficam cada vez menos aprofundadas.

"Well... In theory, same case! But the news schedules have got less and less depth."

And I answer to Rodrigo now why he finds that: THERE'S A WHOLE REASON BEHIND THIS, BUT NO ONE'S PREPARED FOR SUCH TALK. Case closed.

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

Spotlight and Rescue Me please!!!

I don't think she will change the setlist, maybe only a song like the one with kylie, during the acoustic session. And maluma for guest judge in the vogue section. 

21 minutes ago, ron92 said:

I don't think she will change the setlist, maybe only a song like the one with kylie, during the acoustic session. And maluma for guest judge in the vogue section. 

I agree. I think she's just going to perform the current show with a slight one or two song changes fitting for the region.  I can see her bringing Anita on stage like she did Kylie.  I hope people aren't setting their hopes of something entirely different? They are only setting themselves up for disappointment.  Also, this Brazil event is a high profile moment, so I suspect this would be a perfect moment to get the maximized exposure for The Celebration Tour by playing her final concert there. Possibly, this will be the show they are going to film the whole thing for a streaming event/video release.  :party:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced