Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

22 minutes ago, FraP said:

When you put plastic in the microwave 🫠

I know it's a bad joke, don't hate me 😅

Anyway, she will surely have the same cameras she's using now, where there are filters and the exposure is high, so as to whiten her face with the lights and not highlight any flaws.

The light was so high in Paris that I didn't see any wrinkles on her face and I was in the front row :)

26 minutes ago, FraP said:

When you put plastic in the microwave 🫠

I know it's a bad joke, don't hate me 😅

Anyway, she will surely have the same cameras she's using now, where there are filters and the exposure is high, so as to whiten her face with the lights and not highlight any flaws.

Of course. But the thing is there is so much fan footage on YouTube including extreme close ups so I don’t know why it matters

26 minutes ago, Adriabs said:

Also, if the broadcast will be the same as what's showing on the screens during the tour I'm ALL for it, it's perfect and I'll take that over an overedited film anyday! I just hope we can get a 4K rip of the show, that's all.

Well tv stations don’t broadcast in 4K do they? So I’m thinking no, we won’t be getting that. Maybe a film is needed….

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Good point. I personally don’t think it will be missing those elements. I can’t imagine she’d want to broadcast this show without Live to Tell.

So far, the only reason we have to believe that is based on fan speculation. But I believe the frame thing she moves around on is connected to her own set up and can probably be set up outdoors. The lights above the centre stage are also going to need to be there. Plus all the side screens. I think it’s fair to assume the show will look exactly the same because if they take those things away it’s going to be pretty different. And they have already stated it will be the same stage etc.

What will be different is that the audience will not be tiered. So with no roof as well it will be interesting to see how it all looks.

They could use a real crane or some other contraption to make her fly above the crowd. Hell, if they're lazy they can just raise the Bedtime Story cube and she can sing it from there. 

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Personally, that's not what concerns me. I rarely have that much of an issue with the editing either way.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about it is if this is going to be the 'official tour film'...will it be the full original production design, or will it be missing key elements, considering they will be in an outdoor venue...?

Seems unlike her to have the official tour film be a version of the show missing key production elements.

Exactly, this is what I meant a tv broadcast isn’t the same as a post produced Madonna concert 

28 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

The light was so high in Paris that I didn't see any wrinkles on her face and I was in the front row :)

Yes, I've always noticed that she uses very strong and always very bright lights, she plays little with colors in her latest tours.

However, when you're close, even though she has the lights shining on her face, you can clearly see her age. In videos, she always seems quite a bit younger, indeed the lights make her look much more beautiful in the camera shots.

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course. But the thing is there is so much fan footage on YouTube including extreme close ups so I don’t know why it matters

I know, but it matters a lot to her. A lot. We all know she's dysmorphic. And having to appear on live TV, she'll pay attention to all of that. If an external company were to film, she wouldn't appear as she would like.

30 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

love telenovelas.......

see terra nostra 1 and 2........

and se busca un hombre......

By "Terra Nostra 2" you mean the "Esperança" telenovela that was also starred by Ana Paula Arósio, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperança_(TV_series)

She ruled a Jew immigrant for Esperança instead of an Italian as she did in Terra Nostra.

2 minutes ago, survivalartist said:

Rain, Frozen or Take a Bow place your bets now Race Cars Racing GIF by NASCAR

Driving Gran Turismo Sport GIF by PlayStation

Cash Money GIF by Shelem

I vote for all 3 for the big payback at the final show

All 3 are to this day still major hits here in the Pindorama nation.

Even You'll See is. All 4 still got major airplay by AC Radios which are the most popular ones here.

Some major AC Radios here in Rio:

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JB_FM

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antena_1_Rio_de_Janeiro

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amil_Paradiso_FM

(JB FM is the Rio's most accessed radio for decades).

All of them play Madonna to exhaustion.