Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

33 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Exactly and she’d be crazy to change things before a live broadcast. She has been fine tuning bits of the show over the last month… the outfits, the backdrop of take a bow etc etc

Yep, she could add something, but I don't think she's going to replace something with something else. There's no time to do such things.

Anyway, I preferred the old blue outfit in the first section, or at least the one with the b/w skirt. The last one is not as good as the other ones imho

Well she has to change the bits where she’s in a flying box. And anytime she interacts with the side screens that come down. (Mother and Father I think)  unless they just have them coming down from the main stage. 

i don’t see her making huge changes to the setlist. DCFMA, I Will Survive only. Although she could just go off script after Don’t Tell Me and do whatever she wants in that country outfit. The only problem I see is she doesn’t have a fucking band!

Hopefully Rain comes back. Take a bow broadcasted could quite possibly undo 40 years of Music. 

I think she needs to watch her pitch. TAB got better with every show, but it's still not perfect. She's off key a lot on Crazy For You, same with the verses of EY.

On TV, every mistake is gonna sound 10 times worse than it does in a fan video or being there in the arena. Sure, she uses live autotune, but that autotune fix isn't magic, it corrects just by 20%. In fact, sometimes when she's very off, the autotune just makes it worse. She knows this.

Other than that, I think the show's great as it is, even outdoors in front of a million people. She just needs to make sure she doesn't mess up big time in front of millions of viewers.

16 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Tears of a clown was all new. We're not talking about changing set pieces or choreography literally her standing in front of her mother singing Lucky Star or sitting on the piano singing What It Feels Like For A Girl. No one is suggesting she change the Open Your Heart routine for True Blue girls. She's swapped out numbers already on this tour. Stuff may well have been rehearsed during the days for this one off large show in front of two million people. I don't think a couple of minor setlist changes are gonna be that much of a wrench. 

I also have no idea how the suspended box will work without an arena ceiling and like I say that box she goes on for Bedtime will be useless as literally no one will see her she's above the entire crowd lying down. I can't see how it could work outside of an arena. 

Also all the images that come down from the ceiling will not be there anyway so make of that what you will. 

Logistics peeps. 

Oh yeah I didn’t think about the camera from above during Bedtime Story. She could just stand on the box and sing, or strap a go pro to the front of the box and get a under chin shot for the projections 🤔🤣

Just now, Lorx said:

I think she needs to watch her pitch. TAB got better with every show, but it's still not perfect. She's off key a lot on Crazy For You, same with the verses of EY.

On TV, every mistake is gonna sound 10 times worse than it does in a fan video or being there in the arena. Sure, she uses live autotune, but that autotune fix isn't magic, it corrects just by 20%. In fact, sometimes when she's very off, the autotune just makes it worse. She knows this.

Other than that, I think the show's great as it is, even outdoors in front of a million people. She just needs to make sure she doesn't mess up big time in front of millions of viewers.

Oh my beloved ones WE BRAZILIANS JUST DON'T CARE AT MADONNA'S PITCH!

WE AREN'T FAKE AS GEORGINA TO PRETEND WE CARE FOR MADONNA'S VOCAL RANGE!

WE KNOW MADONNA'S RANGE, PERIOD.

@Prayer AGAIN SORRY NOT SORRY IF I LOVE TO SHOUT OUT!!! CAPS IS MY TRUE PASSION!!!

I still have my doubts with the broadcast thing. I've tried using GloboPlay here in Peru and it didn't worked.

Hope they're pushing for a distribution deal with some major streaming platform outside of Brazil. Maybe Disney+/Star+ (depending on the territory), since they're broadcasting a lot of major live shows nowadays. Even tho that will mean absolute ownership of the concert and no release of the tour movie.

That said, we need to organize a watch party here huh?

1 minute ago, Lorx said:

I don’t think the people in Brazil will be as harsh critics as other countries. From what I understand she is loved there. Maybe too they will fix the vocals before it is broadcast outside of Brazil.

Is it confirmed that there will be a live stream? Maybe it would be better if they broadcast it the day after, so they can fix any little mistakes and all. Kind of like what was done when the duet with Kylie Minogue was released, where Madonna's voice was autotuned to correct minor inaccuracies (though it wasn't really necessary there).

Just now, Alm47 said:

I still have my doubts with the broadcast thing. I've tried using GloboPlay here in Peru and it didn't worked.

Oh amigo peruano blame Globo for not allowing Peruvian TV Channels such as TV Perú and Perú Mágico to arrive to our pay TV...

And btw not only Peruvian networks, as I told here before...

Ofc Globo has never confirmed or assumed they're responsible for Latin American channels ban in Brazil, but... We just know.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think the people in Brazil will be as harsh critics as other countries. From what I understand she is loved there. Maybe too they will fix the vocals before it is broadcast outside of Brazil.

I didn't know about Brazil. In Europe they care so much about pitch.

Anyway, I'm hapoy they're broadcasting this amazing show!

1 minute ago, Lorx said:

Is it confirmed that there will be a live stream? Maybe it would be better if they broadcast it the day after, so they can fix any little mistakes and all. Kind of like what was done when the duet with Kylie Minogue was released, where Madonna's voice was autotuned to correct minor inaccuracies (though it wasn't really necessary there).

Maybe it will be livestreamed with a delay for those reasons. The show (curiously) starts at 9:45, so it could begin being aired at 10:00 pm.

8 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Oh yeah I didn’t think about the camera from above during Bedtime Story. She could just stand on the box and sing, or strap a go pro to the front of the box and get a under chin shot for the projections 🤔🤣

Basically, the show doesn’t work in a lot of places without those elements which is why I’m doubtful they won’t be included. There is also the huge panel of lights above her during Bad Girl, Vogue etc. Plus David and the other dancer are also in the portal at different times.

I don’t know where this idea that suspending things above the stage outdoors is not possible came from? 

7 minutes ago, Lorx said:

No, I want real live :party::Madonna013:

8 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I didn't know about Brazil. In Europe they care so much about pitch.

Anyway, I'm hapoy they're broadcasting this amazing show!

13 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Oh my beloved ones WE BRAZILIANS JUST DON'T CARE AT MADONNA'S PITCH!

WE AREN'T FAKE AS GEORGINA TO PRETEND WE CARE FOR MADONNA'S VOCAL RANGE!

WE KNOW MADONNA'S RANGE, PERIOD.

@Prayer AGAIN SORRY NOT SORRY IF I LOVE TO SHOUT OUT!!! CAPS IS MY TRUE PASSION!!!

In case of you've not already noticed that...