Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

25 minutes ago, pretender said:

This video is from a fan who was at rehearsals in Miami (April 9 at kaseya center), where Madonna sings Music... what would be part of the rehearsal for the Brazil show... Is it true?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C51MhLjAXTT/

imagen.thumb.png.4ad489ec0daa681bf1b1c6ae310c86c9.png

Best

Omg. See i told you she will rehearse the show seperately and change the setlist a little

1 hour ago, pretender said:

This video is from a fan who was at rehearsals in Miami (April 9 at kaseya center), where Madonna sings Music... what would be part of the rehearsal for the Brazil show... Is it true?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C51MhLjAXTT/

imagen.thumb.png.4ad489ec0daa681bf1b1c6ae310c86c9.png

Best

A funk rendition of Music? That would be so iconic

edit: listening again it’s more like a Carnival/drums rendition. And did I hear another female voice moaning in the background?

49 minutes ago, Ekans said:

A funk rendition of Music? That would be so iconic

edit: listening again it’s more like a Carnival/drums rendition. And did I hear another female voice moaning in the background?

Sounds like Tokischa

20 minutes ago, bitchimmadonna said:

Is the Anitta rumor true?

It's merely speculation by fans.  I can see it being a big possibility because it would draw a lot of positive attention to the Rio show.  But as @sara94posted, it seems that source is claiming she won't be joining Madonna.

16 minutes ago, androiduser said:

you think millions of people remember a non-single from 35 years ago?

LOL, I agree. Then again, she is performing "Mother and Father".  It's hardly a song, people really think she would have ever performed again.  Thematically, I understand why she chose to sing it.  :)

7 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

That's the cameraman who is in the Danceteria pit! He is super nice and was talking to us a bit before the show started.

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

Thats great. But i'm still sad that it wasn't filmed in LA cause she was on fire there + the kylie moment was so iconic

LA was also filmed..but the main footage is going to be on Mexico.. (They filmed LA from the audience view mostly)  with hand held cameras 

Picsart_24-04-16_18-55-06-972.jpg

3 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

One more film as in one more show to film like every show they've done so far. At least that's how I interpret it. 

Yes, something in line with this.  My guess he meant; before the whole Celebration Tour era wraps up there is a film and a broadcast to be released as well. My guess, there are plans to release a documentary of this tour.  We'll have to see, but like you pointed out, every show is being filmed to some capacity which would make sense if there is a documentary planned. :party: