Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

I don't know if it's already been talked here but in Brazil we have the bad tradition of not starting events especially public ones following the start time. We have local artists in the middle of the country far from the biggest cities starting the shows in the early morning. The ads announced the start of the broadcast at 9:50, but not necessarily the show, maybe random people talking about Madonna or a pre-special about her career. The metro and bus stations won't stop so...

26 minutes ago, kauebarros1 said:

I don't know if it's already been talked here but in Brazil we have the bad tradition of not starting events especially public ones following the start time. We have local artists in the middle of the country far from the biggest cities starting the shows in the early morning. The ads announced the start of the broadcast at 9:50, but not necessarily the show, maybe random people talking about Madonna or a pre-special about her career. The metro and bus stations won't stop so...

it's a televised event, so most likely it will have to start on time, sponsors will demand to have their ads played on TV at the hour they paid for

so, the obvious question - HOW THEY GONNA DO IT WITH THESE SIDE SCREENS AND HER FLYING B0X ??

will they build a roof? no way madonna is doing anything different than what she has perfected tha last months ...

so curious! what u guys think?

6 minutes ago, PHIL said:

so, the obvious question - HOW THEY GONNA DO IT WITH THESE SIDE SCREENS AND HER FLYING B0X ??

will they build a roof? no way madonna is doing anything different than what she has perfected tha last months ...

so curious! what u guys think?

The flying cube and side projections will likely be eliminated for the show. She'll have to improvise Live To Tell and ROL

1 minute ago, musicinferno said:

The flying cube and side projections will likely be eliminated for the show. She'll have to improvise Live To Tell and ROL

that would be such a shame. for me the side screens are even more important than the flying cube. look at burning up, open your heart, even vouge... ESSENTIAL. for sure they find a way... but how?? super curious

2 hours ago, kauebarros1 said:

As it should be. I love South America for this much higher elevation of consciousness in regards to the concept of time. 

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

it's a televised event, so most likely it will have to start on time, sponsors will demand to have their ads played on TV at the hour they paid for

Yes, this would be accurate with it being a broadcasted event.  There will be advertisers involved, so you can bet this will not be held up because of a "late time start".  This would be more in line with when she's done other broadcasted shows (whether that be Live Aid or 8, etc.). Things will be timed to the tee.  Madonna knows this and she will follow all protocols to make sure the show starts like it should.  I expect there will be a delay as well, just in case something unfortunate happens and the feed can be cut. That all being said, show will start at whatever time advertise for the broadcast, give or take a few minutes. :party:

18 hours ago, gndbarros said:

WTF are you talking about??????? Dude, i guess you have a completely wrong image of Brazil.... i don't know what beach concerts have you been, but... LMAO... 

I was talking about outdoor concerts or concerts held on beaches in different parts of the world where many times people believe they have the right to commit certain excesses in the name of sexual freedom without caring that there are people in front of them who may not agree or reject this type of outdoor practices.

At no time did I mean to imply that Brazilians are characterized by having this type of behavior. If it was understood that way, I apologize for the case.

4 minutes ago, Donna said:

Yes, this would be accurate with it being a broadcasted event.  There will be advertisers involved, so you can bet this will not be held up because of a "late time start".  This would be more in line with when she's done other broadcasted shows (whether that be Live Aid or 8, etc.). Things will be timed to the tee.  Madonna knows this and she will follow all protocols to make sure the show starts like it should.  I expect there will be a delay as well, just in case something unfortunate happens and the feed can be cut. That all being said, show will start at whatever time advertise for the broadcast, give or take a few minutes. :party:

Yeah.. The show is announced for 9:45 p.m. and the live broadcast for 9:50 p.m.

17 hours ago, Thecutefox said:

Don't waste your time, it is to hard for some people see your point. And the replay you going to receive will be person attack like kid.  

Thank you. Fortunately, there is a person in the entire forum who does understand the underlying message of my comment.

Remember Woodstock? Debauchery at its finest carried out in an open-air concert. That is what I condemn. That in the name of certain freedoms these regrettable extremes are reached. And that was particularly the background of my comment a few days before Madonna's outdoor concert in Brazil or any country in the world in general.

12 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

I'm sure that support structure way off from the main stage is there to support all the rigging that comes with that cube thing.

Agree!  They'll have the stage set up with all the screens and Cube that carries her on several songs.  I mean; c'mon this is 2024, this isn't really an impossible thing to make happen.  :)

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Thank you. Fortunately, there is a person in the entire forum who does understand the underlying message of my comment.

Remember Woodstock? Debauchery at its finest carried out in an open-air concert. That is what I condemn. That in the name of certain freedoms these regrettable extremes are reached. And that was particularly the background of my comment a few days before Madonna's outdoor concert in Brazil or any country in the world in general.

game of thrones shame GIF

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Yes, because we're comparing something that happened in 1969 to this?  There have been thousands and thousands of open aired concert since then, yet this is where your mind goes? 

XE9nRO.gif