Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

5 minutes ago, xavier said:

MORE MUSIC: Producer reveals that #Madonna will sing in #Copacabana 2 or 3 MORE songs than she has been singing on the tour. And she revealed that the rehearsals will take place in the 5 halls of the Copacabana Palace! 🇧🇷 
What songs would you like her to perform?! 

music, rebel heart aviici, faz gostoso

13 hours ago, musicinferno said:

The way they built a bridge above the road just so she can easily cross the street to get to the stage is diva shit. She's SUCH a Kween :Madonna036:

I mean I can see about 6 lanes there. I don't think having a whole troupe of people looking to your right and to your left while crossing makes sense. Imagine her sneaking out from the Hotel into the street to the stage back door like some seedy nightclub. She will be mugged or run over before she reach the middle aisle.

Ron Swanson Smile GIF

15 minutes ago, xavier said:

MORE MUSIC: Producer reveals that #Madonna will sing in #Copacabana 2 or 3 MORE songs than she has been singing on the tour. And she revealed that the rehearsals will take place in the 5 halls of the Copacabana Palace! 🇧🇷 

Maybe those that that are more popular in Brazil? Faz Gostoso for sure, Maybe Superstar? What other singles were big there..Spanish Eyes?

24 minutes ago, xavier said:

Confeitaria

16 hours ago, musicinferno said:

The way they built a bridge above the road just so she can easily cross the street to get to the stage is diva shit. She's SUCH a Kween :Madonna036:

They did the same thing for the Rolling Stones when they performed for free in Copacabana back in 2006! 
Would be impossible to get to that stage withou that operation haha the base of operations is the Hotel and they cross straight into the stage.

https://musica.uol.com.br/noticias/redacao/2016/02/18/ha-dez-anos-rolling-stones-faziam-show-historico-na-praia-de-copacabana.htm

PLUS... We have a new add on the streets.

GL9ftMAXIAAmtDd?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Enormous? I thought it was released as an only promo single with that newspaper and nobody cared...

You're right! It was just a promo single in Brazil.  It was not an "enormous hit" nor even mediocre.  Keep in mind some members think it's funny to spread false info. 

The song did chart #150 on South Korean Charts though!  Hardly a hit there either. :)

5 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Maybe those that that are more popular in Brazil? Faz Gostoso for sure, Maybe Superstar? What other singles were big there..Spanish Eyes?

Of all the singles that are not in the setlist right now, I may say that You'll See, Music and 4 Minutes were big hits here in Brazil, because they are (or were at the time they were released) pretty well-known by GP and they were played extensively by MTV and the radios.

1 hour ago, karlafalves said:

Of all the singles that are not in the setlist right now, I may say that You'll See, Music and 4 Minutes were big hits here in Brazil, because they are (or were at the time they were released) pretty well-known by GP and they were played extensively by MTV and the radios.

Finally someone said something here actually legit.

Piojx and their Superstar obsession...

Faz Gostoso was indeed a huge hit here, but I guess without Anitta this won't happen.

I'D DIE IF SHE DID YOU'LL SEE ACTUALLY!!!

And btw I don't see M doing Rebel Heart demo - it'd be so unclassy of her atp.