Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

I really hope she will premier a new song, and maybe she will add the part they cut out From the show because of the infection. I think she is in good shape now to do something more stressful just for one time. Anyway Bow down to ber for not cancel any show, this prove that during the madame X tour she was really sick.

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Have the fans started the petition to get Donna and Niki up for Rain :laughing:

To be honest though, it WOULD be pretty cool if that happened. I hope instead of Anita she brings up relevant special guests from her career. Makes this about HER and her legacy.

I’d also like to see Rocco and Lola both up as the ballroom guests. Make it a family affair!

It will never happen

But I agree with many people here: Music would be a perfect ending. It's a perfect song for a big crowd.

And the Celebration Tour ending sucks (sorry, I never liked it despite having loved the whole show).

15 minutes ago, FraP said:

It will never happen

But I agree with many people here: Music would be a perfect ending. It's a perfect song for a big crowd.

And the Celebration Tour ending sucks (sorry, I never liked it despite having loved the whole show).

I agree (from only the point of view of seeing the YouTube cell phone videos) that it’s her worst ending when you compare it to Girlie Show, Confessions and Blond Ambition. 

Are you cumming to Brazil from Italy? If so, drag our friend, Leona!

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I agree (from only the point of view of seeing the YouTube cell phone videos) that it’s her worst ending when you compare it to Girlie Show, Confessions and Blond Ambition. 

Are you cumming to Brazil from Italy? If so, drag our friend, Leona!

Yes, I've already booked everything. Outbound flight (from Spain), hostel for 4 days in Rio. It's all cancellable, anyway. I still need to decide where to depart from to catch the flight, I live in Budapest but by the end of April I would be in Italy for two months. And I need to decide for the return, making a plan of where I want to go in Brazil, where I plan to stay for two weeks.

But I think I'm going!

2 minutes ago, FraP said:

Yes, I've already booked everything. Outbound flight (from Spain), hostel for 4 days in Rio. It's all cancellable, anyway. I still need to decide where to depart from to catch the flight, I live in Budapest but by the end of April I would be in Italy for two months. And I need to decide for the return, making a plan of where I want to go in Brazil, where I plan to stay for two weeks.

But I think I'm going!

Great! I thought you were from Italy!

24 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Wondering if they will have a section for Icon members? Any news on this?

They're using the same stage so I think we can probably expect they'll fill the pits and front area with hardcore fans and VIP's. Maybe Icon members, competitions through the media, the whatsapp texts on the night etc. Since its being filmed they'll want the most enthusiastic people up front, not big fat men with dirty looks on their faces.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

They're using the same stage so I think we can probably expect they'll fill the pits and front area with hardcore fans and VIP's. Maybe Icon members, competitions through the media, the whatsapp texts on the night etc. Since its being filmed they'll want the most enthusiastic people up front, not big fat men with dirty looks on their faces.

But this would happen anyway. Keep in mind that with such a large number of people, to be close to the stage you would probably have to go there the day before. And I don't think someone who is just curious to see her because it's free would go a day early. The hardcore fans will go.

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Amazing. What is the WhatsApp text that you are referring to?

8 minutes ago, FraP said:

But this would happen anyway. Keep in mind that with such a large number of people, to be close to the stage you would probably have to go there the day before. And I don't think someone who is just curious to see her because it's free would go a day early. The hardcore fans will go.

That's true. But what I meant was that the pits and front sections could require a wrist band, so lining up wouldn't get you in there. You'd have to be given it from her team/event organisers etc.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

That's true. But what I meant was that the pits and front sections could require a wrist band, so lining up wouldn't get you in there. You'd have to be given it from her team/event organisers etc.

Hope they allow icon members into these areas through a contest or registration.

And I do hope they might have something for Icon members... maybe sth like the registration code they hold for ticket pre-sale in other countries...

and if such thing does happen, may I ask in advance for somebody with a kind heart and a spare Icon registration code to share it, please, from the bottom of my heart? 🥺