Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

10 hours ago, Salida said:

I understand your confusion and humor, but for us, European fans, we don't have a choice. If we want to be close to the front row, we must do this.

And to your point, it's not only a European thing either.  People camping out for tickets and/or to get in line at shows have been happening for decades around the world.   :)

11 hours ago, Salida said:

I understand your confusion and humor, but for us, European fans, we don't have a choice. If we want to be close to the front row, we must do this.

No you don't.

I arrived about 4pm for the Stockholm show with a gold circle ticket, literally walked to the front row when the gates opened, I didn't have to run and people were walking in half an hour later and people were still getting first or second row.

Having to queue to get the front row of a Madonna concert is just not the case anymore. She doesn't have the young audience anymore.

4 minutes ago, scion said:

No you don't.

I arrived about 4pm for the Stockholm show with a gold circle ticket, literally walked to the front row when the gates opened, I didn't have to run and people were walking in half an hour later and people were still getting first or second row.

Having to queue to get the front row of a Madonna concert is just not the case anymore. She doesn't have the young audience anymore.

Yes, because you had a golden circle ticket. For the B section we had to wait. I waited from 5 am to get the spot I wanted and on front row.

That was at 5 am in Belgium on the Celebration tour, for section B:

Messenger_creation_267129009655047.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Salida said:

Yes, because you had a golden circle ticket. For the B section we had to wait. I waited from 5 am to get the spot I wanted and on front row.

That was at 5 am in Belgium on the Celebration tour, for section B:

Messenger_creation_267129009655047.jpeg

Golden Circle gets first or early access, right?  So yes, I can see your point still if you had to wait after the people with special VIP treatment.  And I'm sure it's different for each venue. 

Just now, McDonna said:

Golden Circle gets first or early access, right?  So yes, I can see your point still if you're the next wave to be let in.  And I'm sure it's different for each venue. 

Golden circle is the space between the round stage and the 'Bad girl' stage. They are much less in number and my friends who got those, could also come to the queue later and also could move around and change their place during the show.

1 minute ago, Salida said:

Golden circle is the space between the round stage and the 'Bad girl' stage. They are much less in number and my friends who got those, could also come to the queue later and also could move around and change their place during the show.

Oh I see, this was an area where only those with Golden Circle tickets could access. It's limited allowing people to come and go in that space, while the rest of the people had to wait, and run for their spot when the gates open.    

Now that everything's alright, I'm getting really really excited. Everything's booked, I have my plan ticket already, now I just have to wait til the 4th of May. Can't wait to see Mother live for the very first time, I'm sure I will feel shiny and new... like a virgin (even tho I'm not one anymore) :smuglaugh:

7 hours ago, Salida said:

It also depends on the location. In the northern countries queues are smaller and start later because of the cold weather. In Spain for instance, there were people waiting from the previous day, there were photos and videos all over social media.

Yes. I was in the pit in Stockholm , I went in late and it was very chill with lots of room to move around depending on where she was located. But I heard it was not like this in other cities.

The golden circle in Copenhagen, people lined up all day (including myself) and we had great spots however if you turned up later you would have been limited to where you could go.

So it always depends on the section you’re in, the venue, how sold out the show is etc. Generally though I agree with @scion, it is not that hard to get a decent spot and unless you want to be right at the stage edge then there’s really no reason to line up from 7am let alone the night before in a tent. In Europe you could turn up in the arvo and still get a great view. If you are in the golden circle or the pit the view is going to be great wherever you are as it is all close.

12 hours ago, scion said:

No you don't.

Same in Copenhagen! Arrived at 7pm, without queue and…first row for my pleasure taken… Copenhagen all time for Madonna’s concert!