Madonna X Kylie Sing Together

Frank

17 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Nope, I think M never offered the Vogue guest thing to K, it's all studied well and planned perfectly to be with her during the IWS part…

Who knows. It's a first in this tour: a guest singing with her instead of doing the ballroom.

I'm sure both of them will be asked in interviews in the future, so maybe they'll share more info of how it came about.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

Who knows. It's a first in this tour: a guest singing with her instead of doing the ballroom.

I'm sure both of them will be asked in interviews in the future, so maybe they'll share more info of how it came about.

Because K is a singer who got a 35 years career never happened before at the tour… right? Also she a survivor just like M.

34 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Because K is a singer who got a 35 years career never happened before at the tour… right? Also she a survivor just like M.

Both will be asked cause they've been asked for years before about one another, and yeah, especially Kylie about Madonna, and it finally happened.

There was nothing negative about K in my post. This is iconic for both of them.

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Who cares? It looks cool!  My guess she's spraying the color on to cover the grey which I believe she's been doing for years now between touch ups/dying it again completely blonde.

But they can just dye the entire hair blonde… right? It’s also better for gray hair… 😁 I know it’s a style but personally would be better as one color. 👌🏼

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

But they can just dye the entire hair blonde… right? It’s also better for gray hair… 😁 I know it’s a style but personally would be better as one color. 👌🏼

She would have to be dying it nearly monthly and that's not healthy for any one's hair.  Most likely she's spraying the color in until she's ready to dye again.  I don't mind either way. 

4 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Well Kylie is a singer through and through and she gave us that one harmonizing note just to tease our dicks. 

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Kylie harmonized on one note :laughing:

Which one? I didn't notice that!

45 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Jesus christ did people want her to re do her hair, harmonize like the fucking sugababes with a B side? I cant with this thread. 

Whats Kylie got to do with her hair? 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Beautiful captures:

Iym8H5Q.jpeg

BaJAc28.jpeg

Qf6GHY4.jpeg

ScCFBnu.jpeg

tyPAcYW.jpeg

0pPn23G.jpeg

Just got back to australia seeing her in LA.  This was everything to me.  I have loved them both from the very beginning.  Even watched Kylie on neighbours as a kid.  2 very special woman really supporting eachother artistically through the decades.  Absolutely biggest smile on my face and the concer was next level.  No words

12 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

Just got back to australia seeing her in LA.  This was everything to me.  I have loved them both from the very beginning.  Even watched Kylie on neighbours as a kid.  2 very special woman really supporting eachother artistically through the decades.  Absolutely biggest smile on my face and the concer was next level.  No words

Lucky you!!! 😍

The first time I became aware Of Kylie is when M wore that shirt with her name on it to the 2000 EMA.

From what I understood they both seem to love each other so I'm not totally surprised this would happen.  Besides when she wore that Kylie shirt I remember Madonna making a supportive public statement about Kylie when she got diagnosed with cancer.   Still a nice moment!  

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

I don’t know her.

WE ALREADY KNOW THAT PIOJITX!!!!

LAST KYLIE ITEM THAT WAS PRINTED IN ARGENTINA WAS KISS ME ONCE STANDARD CD!!!

KYLIE HAS DISAPPEARED, VANISHED SINCE THEN!!! #NeverMore #NuncaMás

WHILE MADONNA HAS RELEASED EVEN REBEL HEART TOUR 2CD IN EVITA'S HOMELAND!!! #VentaProhibidaParaBrasil

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

To me, Kylie wasn't someone to ask for the Ballroom moment.  I think this was a unique moment to ask two icons to perform together.  The fans have always wanted this. It happened. It definitely was a great moment!  I can't think of anyone else she would bring on stage like she did with Kylie at that time of the show. Kylie and Madonna are the epitome of Survival!!!

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

To me, Kylie wasn't someone to ask for the Ballroom moment.  I think this was a unique moment to ask two icons to perform together.  The fans have always wanted this. It happened. It definitely was a great moment!  I can't think of anyone else she would bring on stage like she did with Kylie at that time of the show. Kylie and Madonna are the epitome of Survival!!!

I agree, I don’t expect they’ll be others. The only other one would be Britney but we know she would never sing :laughing: Probably just dance about

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic