Barcelona, Spain [Tue Nov 24 / Wed Nov 25 2015]

groovyguy

uhhh I realized that I really do not like this Remix version of Living for love.

I Love album version.

The remix live version does dull the performance a bit. The album version would've been better. However, I listen to the DJ Paulo remix almost daily and would've preferred that. Can't please everyone, I guess, but fans do seem unanimous in not liking the remix she's using live here.

Same here, I'm trying to hard to like this one... But i just can't... I mean, It's not a bad version but... She could have done something better with that two combined.

ITAWY.

I mean I liked it when she use this for promo. But i would be more happier if it just for short promo.

something like one time thing.

Now I have to listen and watch that "Living for love~~ echo living for love~~ echo living for love~~~echo" parts...uhh

that is the worst part. hehe so dull and boring.

I really hope that she would change it. (But I doubt that she will)

for me that fan made fake Resuce me + Living for love remix is much much better and interesting than this tour remix version.

The remix live version does dull the performance a bit. The album version would've been better. However, I listen to the DJ Paulo remix almost daily and would've preferred that. Can't please everyone, I guess, but fans do seem unanimous in not liking the remix she's using live here.

I understand what you are trying to talking and I agree with some part.

I love the almost all of remix which she use at Tour. 

I mean I even falling in love with Candy shop. But to be honest this Living for love remix version is not for huge mega tour.

so dulll and boring.

ITAWY.

I mean I liked it when she use this for promo. But i would be more happier if it just for short promo.

something like one time thing.

Now I have to listen and watch that "Living for love~~ echo living for love~~ echo living for love~~~echo" parts...uhh

that is the worst part. hehe so dull and boring.

I really hope that she would change it. (But I doubt that she will)

for me that fan made fake Resuce me + Living for love remix is much much better and interesting than this tour remix version.

Absolutely. Rescue Me mixed with LFL. They flow perfectly together... I believe in the power of love, lift me up!! How could she not see that lol??That's right up there with missing.. Who's That Girl? Bitch I'm Madonna! Such wasted opportunities. My only guess is she didn't have the time to put it together.

Absolutely. Rescue Me mixed with LFL. They flow perfectly together... I believe in the power of love, lift me up!! How could she not see that lol??That's right up there with missing.. Who's That Girl? Bitch I'm Madonna! Such wasted opportunities. My only guess is she didn't have the time to put it together.

I know right? Perfect match! haha

But most importantly why she never perform rescue me? why? 

Rescue me is such a underestimated song ever!!!! 

For me Rescue me is the result from Express yourself's merit + Vogue's merit.

Such a powerful and sexy song. sigh.. I don't know why she really hate that song.

She didn't even gave us proper music video.

I always imagine that Rescue me MV as Vogue+express yourself video. sigh.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-fddR-yxr1/

super_hero_tonyBarcelona Show #1 -Soldiers of Love â¤ï¸Just a very few of the people that make it all possible, the best fans on earth. Rebel â¤ï¸'s. It was a pleasure to meet you all today. Day 2 - Lets Get into the Groove...any interest?

Posted Image