Antwerp, Belgium [Sat Nov 28,2015]

groovyguy

these places are so unfair !

i got early entrance stand so i think standing before the first side catwalk could be fair 

i can't understand that you wold sit with a ticket of 181 aal the way back even if it's the first 10 rows 

with a ticket 131 euro and you sit at place 113 first row you way better the 136 section row whatever 

• 3 weeks later...

Win 2 tickets for Rebel heart tour [includes transportation, hotel accommodation ]

Virgin Radio Officiel

It's very simple, tune in to Virgin Radio, listen to our station and when you hear Madonna two titles in succession, send SMS with the code to Virgin Radio 12 July 13 (€ 0.65 + possible cost a SMS).
Read more at http://www.virginradio.fr/madonna-gagnez-votre-sejour-pour-assister-a-son-concert-a-anvers-le-28-novembre-a446080.html#lHsyYOw3Mq2r6M1u.99

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
WIN WEEKEND ANTWERPEN INCLUSIEF TICKETS MADONNA + €250 SHOPPINGMONEY (REDKEN)

2 minuten dát is de tijd die het kost om mee te doen aan deze winactie. Weten wat je kan winnen en hoe je mee kan doen? Check de video en ga naar branchechannelpromotions.com. â€ª#‎redkenwinactie‬

2 minutes that is the time it takes to participate in this competition. Knowing what you can win and how you can get involved? Check the video and go to branchechannelpromotions.com. # Redkenwinactie

• 2 weeks later...

the Antwerp police will not take extra safety matters for now for the concert of madonna this saturday 28 november 

as long as threat level for antwerpen is at level 3 and not gets higher to  level 4 , the safety security will still be the same as they are.

a full sportpaleis is a full sportpaleis says sven lommaerrt from the antwerp police

there will be the same security matters as for all other evenements like night of the proms and the concert from simply red

it does not matter who will preform 

concreet it means that there still will be extra police around the sportpaleis. `

The organization will do consoles itself says lommaaert 

there might also be  military (army)   in the neighborhood 

the Antwerp police will not take extra safety matters for now for the concert of madonna this saturday 28 november 

as long as threat level for antwerpen is at level 3 and not gets higher to  level 4 , the safety security will still be the same as they are.

a full sportpaleis is a full sportpaleis says sven lommaerrt from the antwerp police

there will be the same security matters as for all other evenements like night of the proms and the concert from simply red

it does not matter who will preform 

concreet it means that there still will be extra police around the sportpaleis. `

The organization will do consoles itself says lommaaert 

there might also be  military (army)   in the neighborhood 

thank you so much! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/-lxL-AyxsR/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

super_hero_tonyRebel â¤'s Caravan of ⤠-Barcelona to Antwerp. The bus can get crazy after the show. Like a frat house on wheels. It's a LONG drive and I am bored! This could be a good time to explain the Euro buses? The front loungeâ£Special Guest Val Young makes breakfast - so you know how you don't feed Gremlins after 12:00? You can't give a Val wine after 12:00 eitherâ£our kitchen (I never use it) â£stairs to 2nd levelâ£the bathroom. Lots of things you can't do in there ( I will spare you details)â£back loungeâ£bunksâ£the little front lounge has a picture window right at the front of the bus. Nothing like driving through the Swiss Alps when it's snowing in this seat. ARE WE THERE YET! We have â¤to share!Posted Image

hi guys!!!anyone knows,or tell me that the icon contest #BitchImFirst is already finished,for antwerp???can i still get a mail of winning?meaning,are the winners already anounced!!!if i leave tmrrw,don't have a smartphone,or tablet!!can't check that anymore!!!THX,in ADVANCE!!!HAVE A GOOD SHOW!!!!

Yes it's finished and the winners are announced ! The winners received an e-mail wednesday evening.I won for the show in Paris :-)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153730605592154&set=p.10153730605592154&type=3

Brrr.... Its 6am in the freezing cold... VIP Early Entry numbered done! Didn't know people have registered much much earlier at 1 in the morning... Such passionate fans! Love. Let's do this! Will try much earlier for Amsterdam and Paris. For now, breakfast time!  #RebelHeartTour #Madonna #SportPaleis #Antwerp #Belgium#Travel 

Posted Image