Madonna at Met Gala 2024?

I don’t get people getting excited about the Met Gala, you may be lucky to get a glimpse of what’s she’s wearing as she goes in and that’s it. If there was a chance of her performing I would get it.

that instagram couldn’t even spell Naomi Campbell correctly, I call it bull. 

Mama is going to take a rest and be working hard on the tour film she needs to butcher for us she ain’t bothered about looking good in a hydrangeas theme frock gala yawn! 

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Met gala is the most ridiculous event of the year… nothing but weird fits… 🤣 personally I don’t want her to attend this event anymore. 😌

It’s free publicity for anyone that goes to it. So it’s a marketing decision from her PR team if she goes or not.

Anitta confirms that she will not be at MET GALA because of Madonna's show in Copacabana!

“When I received the invitation I couldn’t deny it. It will be historic for my country. The whole country is talking about the show now.”

So Anitta will not attend MG because of concert in Rio but Madonna will do :hallwaylaugh:

54 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Anitta confirms that she will not be at MET GALA because of Madonna's show in Copacabana!

“When I received the invitation I couldn’t deny it. It will be historic for my country. The whole country is talking about the show now.”

So Anitta will not attend MG because of concert in Rio but Madonna will do :hallwaylaugh:

Leaving Anita in Rio cleaning up 🧹 her crumbs from the concert 😆

I mean it’s possible - Madonna might fly back to NY straight after the concert - all she’s gotta do is rock up - strut the catwalk and then mingle - 

But I doubt she’s going - she’s more likely going to go on vacation - maybe Malawi.

32 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I mean it’s possible - Madonna might fly back to NY straight after the concert - all she’s gotta do is rock up - strut the catwalk and then mingle - 

But I doubt she’s going - she’s more likely going to go on vacation - maybe Malawi.

I heard she’s leaving on the 5th. So it might be possible they already prepared everything since last year lol.

10 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Yes! Love that one. It's probably my second fave. Especially the wig. 

This is my favorite though

FHg9m_wVQAAIrBp.thumb.jpeg.f7129f4d9e8fa2ea889d845bfc1caced.jpeg

That cape has my heart, and that hair will never fail to stun me.

What I love about the punk look is that it was such a well-executed departure, though.

Everytime I see pics from that event and the Billboard one a week or so later, I think about how she focused on leg workouts with her trainer in the lead-up.

On 5/2/2024 at 5:24 PM, littlestartman said:

Met Gala is everywhere less relevanr and full of lesses interesting celebrities

if anitta is missing madonna is missing too

Yup. I think the beginning of the end was when Gaga did the camp one and there were only internet celebs. It REALLY went down hill once all the influencers and Kardashians became the focus. Covid also hurt it immensely when they had to postpone it to September or August that year. To be fair though, celebrities are becoming less and less of a thing. 

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I don’t recognize any celebrity there. It appears that I’m so out of touch with that stuff. 👽

Once influencers got involved it became a mess...shout out to the first Thai BL actor who got invited though! I fucking love Bright! Such a cute actor making moves in Thailand and I'm happy he's breaking into the global market!

Screenshot_20240506_215829_Instagram.jpg